wanted Looking for these pepper seeds

Greetings, I am in Illinois and have a few varieties of peppers (Fatali, Mustard Habanero, Caribbean Habanero, THai Red, Fish Pepper, Red Cap Mushroom Pepper and more) to offer in trade if anyone has the seeds to any of these peppers:

Trinidad Chocolate 7 Pot Douglah
Bohemian Goat
Cumari Du Para
White Bhut Jolokia
Carolina Reaper
Peach Bhut Jolokia
Aji Limo Rojo
White 7-Pot
7-Pot Yellow
Assam Bih Jolokia
Naga Viper

Thank you in advance.
Cheers

I have some of those I could send you for a SASE.
Bohemian goat
Cumari Do Para
Peach Bhut
Yellow 7Pod

None of mine are isolated though.
My peach bhuts are smaller, smoother and milder than usual, but I liked them enough to overwinter the plant.

PM me if you're interested.

Welcome to the tribe! I've got everything on your list except Ají Limó Rojo, and I've got a few other things you'll probably be into. PM me an address and I'll get 'em out to you tomorrow. I don't need seeds or postage in return; just help the new folks out as you're able once your collection is up and running.
Transient Exuberance said:

My peach bhuts are smaller, smoother and milder than usual, but I liked them enough to overwinter the plant.

Good thing I didn't make it to the post office today. I've got seeds for big, gnarly, bumpy, hot peach bhuts, so I'll send them as well.
PrimeTime said:
nice people!

(i don't have these but great to see the love)

I've said it elsewhere, but PrimeTime was the first person on THP to send me seeds, and far from the last. Less than a year later:

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/52037-wicked-mikes-2015-growlog/

The whole "pay it forward" thing isn't just about being decent, although it's a big part of it. Help one person, and you help everyone.

The Dulcettas have pods on 'em, PrimeTime. Gonna be a whole lot more of those seeds making the rounds this year.

Thanks for everyones generosity especially Wicked Mike cant wait to get these poppin. THP is truly a great community im learning. And i intend to spread the love and generosity in the coming weeks...
RalphTheChilihead said:
I've been looking for the naga viper and white bhut and I'm having no luck
:(
When I receive some I will hook you up friend. Pepper on!

RalphTheChilihead said:
I've been looking for the naga viper and white bhut and I'm having no luck
:(
i have both of those
Hops&Habas said:
Greetings, I am in Illinois and have a few varieties of peppers (Fatali, Mustard Habanero, Caribbean Habanero, THai Red, Fish Pepper, Red Cap Mushroom Pepper and more) to offer in trade if anyone has the seeds to any of these peppers:

Trinidad Chocolate 7 Pot Douglah
Bohemian Goat
Cumari Du Para
White Bhut Jolokia
Carolina Reaper
Peach Bhut Jolokia
Aji Limo Rojo
White 7-Pot
7-Pot Yellow
Assam Bih Jolokia
Naga Viper

Thank you in advance.
Cheers

i have bahemian goat, cumari do para white bhut, carolina reaper, white 7 pot and naga viper if you still need any.

Hmm. I thought I had a few seeds left for the Naga Viper and White Bhut, but it seems that I don't. I'm sure one of the other guys will hook you up, though. The other stuff I said I have, I have, and it's packed and ready to go out tomorrow, along with:

CGN 21500
Nagabrain, Red
Numex Suave Orange
Peppadew
Sadabahar
Scorpion, CARDI Red
Scorpion, CARDI Yellow
Scorpion, Moruga Brown
Scorpion, Moruga Red
Scotch Bonnet, MoA Yellow
Sus Biberi
Trinidad Bean, Yellow
Trinidad Perfume

Sorry for taking so long to get to this.

I have plenty of white bhut and not many but could spare a couple naga viper if still looking for them.  Just let me know, I'm happy to help where I can.

the white bhuts I have are "not" white bhuts, they're shorter and have more rounded bodies than a regular bhut would, but definitely have bhut level heat.  They're pretty neat looking regardless.

Thanks man, id love some white 7 pot, white bhut, and naga... i have cumari du para coming and got the reaper and bohemian goat this weekend from genetikx... let me shoot u a pm woth an addy
withywindle72 said:
i have both of those

i have bahemian goat, cumari do para white bhut, carolina reaper, white 7 pot and naga viper if you still need any.
All good Mike, i think post office closed today for mlk day but i def appreciate it and will await their arrival my friend.
Wicked Mike said:
Hmm. I thought I had a few seeds left for the Naga Viper and White Bhut, but it seems that I don't. I'm sure one of the other guys will hook you up, though. The other stuff I said I have, I have, and it's packed and ready to go out tomorrow, along with:

CGN 21500
Nagabrain, Red
Numex Suave Orange
Peppadew
Sadabahar
Scorpion, CARDI Red
Scorpion, CARDI Yellow
Scorpion, Moruga Brown
Scorpion, Moruga Red
Scotch Bonnet, MoA Yellow
Sus Biberi
Trinidad Bean, Yellow
Trinidad Perfume

Sorry for taking so long to get to this.

Back