• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Will someone here please threaten me?

B5apmsQCYAMeMsf.png

loved your post AaronTT

feels to me like ajdrew trolled the entire forum really, and likely genuinely didn't mean to.  i watched the train wreck right alongside ya, so I'm above none.   but when I think of all the threads we could be starting; how to's for people interested in exploring entrepreneur stuff and contributing time and attention to the pepper genome project that's been discussed with coach spencer and grant michaels.  Just naming a couple things and fronting no judgment here - all I'm saying is maybe ajd should be allowed to fade away cause it's feeling like piling on and I believe we're mostly better than shit like that.

coachspencerxc said:
I have barely recovered from reading "I'm nice. You are big & mean. Why are you so mean to me," over and over and over again.

I worked in medicine for 7.5yrs, over a year of which was spent working w/ neuro-ophthalmology patients, and he presented very similarly to closed head injury patients.

He wrote somewhere about having a sensory overload condition.

I felt like he was getting the raw deal at 1st, which is why I became involved at all ...

After a while, though, I was pretty sure he was being at the very least, passive-aggressive, and probably some other mustard on top, too ...

The internet may not be the best place for him, for better or worse ...

grantmichaels said:
After a while, though, I was pretty sure he was being at the very least, passive-aggressive, and probably some other mustard on top, too ....
First - You're being extremely generous.

Second - This really isn't the topic for serious talk - this was a light hearted topic asking people to threaten me for absolutely no purpose other than because there's another topic with the opposite title.

He who shall not be named wasn't even a part of this topic.

Thanks for derailing it.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

grantmichaels said:
I think you should think on the need for a post entitled "will someone here please threaten me?" in the first place ...
I thought it was funny.

Need? Does anyone "need" to post in the lounge ever?

I figured I'd get some humorous responses.

Sigh
smokemaster said:

You'll end up working yourself to death,
Well on my way - way ahead of you. :rofl:

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
I never get threatened. Seems to happen to new folks, but I've never had anyone here threaten me and I'm feeling kinda left out. 

:(

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
I thought it was funny.

Need? Does anyone "need" to post in the lounge ever?

I figured I'd get some humorous responses.

Sigh

Well on my way - way ahead of you. :rofl:

"I want to get dox'd/swat'd" - No One, Ever.

Back