• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Anyone growing the UMCD or Chocolate Bhutlah (off pheno)?

I have SMG's UMCD (Uncle Mike's Chocolate Delight) in the dirt.  Also have the Chocolate Bhutlah off pheno in as well.  Anyone else growing these?   Excited or interested as I am?

I am interested and just picked up some seeds courtsey of the Wild Thang seed train :party: . I personally don't know a lot about it, can you give some info and your opinion?

AaronTT said:
I am interested and just picked up some seeds courtesy of the Wild Thang seed train :party: . I personally don't know a lot about it, can you give some info and your opinion?

I'll let you know my opinion this fall Aaron  :dance:

I have tried the Chocolate Bhutlah, but not the UMCD. Bhutlah is a beast... im curious about the other though... how is the flavor, and what is its appeal?

Babysas said:
I have chocolate bhutlah off pheno ...still hopeful to find UMCD....I super excited just to be growing super hots for the first year. I have 9 choc bhutlahs and over 75 pepper plants in solo cups.
I don't have very many UMCD seeds, but if you send me a SASBE I could give you 3.

Austin said:
How would one go about acquiring some of those UMCD?! And any information on them?
Same for you Austin.

FGpepperguy said:
I don't have very many UMCD seeds, but if you send me a SASBE I could give you 3.

Same for you Austin.
I think there are some in the Wild Train, so if either one of you are on that train, ....

FG has so few, cause he gave me 1/2 what he had, so now I'm feeling guilty. Of course, since I got them from him, I didn't take any out of the Wild Train, so I sorta passed it on.

Like I said idk what UMCD is.. Seeds said chocolate bhutlah but they came out more morugaish.. Hell might have even mixed the tags up with a moruga or seipa serpent or op cross.. Not sure how i would have mixed them up but there's a good possibly. That's why I called em uncle mikes chocolate delight 'UMCD as a joke and I didn't think it would stick. As for the off pheyno bhutlah I was told they aren't chocolate bhutlah and they aren't the right pheynotype. Even if they were whoever shared the seeds was instructed not too.. All that's going to do is cause drama for me but honestly I could care less. Regardless they shouldn't have pulled seeds and passed em out. Especially with my name on it... Wtf. Guess if it gets your guys rocks it's whatever but tbh I'm not even growing them this season.

I Learned my lesson about growing shit your not supposed to have and unless you like bickering it's not worth pissing people off.

smileyguy697 said:
Like I said idk what UMCD is.. Seeds said chocolate bhutlah but they came out more morugaish.. Hell might have even mixed the tags up with a moruga or seipa serpent or op cross.. Not sure how i would have mixed them up but there's a good possibly. That's why I called em uncle mikes chocolate delight 'UMCD as a joke and I didn't think it would stick. As for the off pheyno bhutlah I was told they aren't chocolate bhutlah and they aren't the right pheynotype. Even if they were whoever shared the seeds was instructed not too.. All that's going to do is cause drama for me but honestly I could care less. Regardless they shouldn't have pulled seeds and passed em out. Especially with my name on it... Wtf. Guess if it gets your guys rocks it's whatever but tbh I'm not even growing them this season.

I Learned my lesson about growing shit your not supposed to have and unless you like bickering it's not worth pissing people off.
So sorry you are getting shit over this. If someone doesn't want something spread, DON'T GIVE IT OUT. It is that simply.

Now I wonder if I have stuff I shouldn't pass around, after growing it out. Ugh. I hate things like this.

Back