Chocolate bhutlah hot sauce and more

I am offering up some hobby hot sauce creations that I have been perfecting for the last five years or so. They are hobby sauces, but I can assure you that all  precautions were taken when preparing and bottling. All PH levels are well below 3.8 and all sauces were bottled at temps no lower than 200 degrees.
I always disliked vinegary tasting sauces and strived to create sauces that accented the flavor of the pod or pods used. I believe I have achieved what I was looking for with these sauce creations.

Black Plague: A truly gourmet sauce that explodes on the taste buds. It is superb on venison and shines on beef, salads, and even desserts! Ingredients include chocolate bhutlah SM, black berries, red onion, black currant juice, tellicherry black peppercorns, black mulberry juice, vanilla bean and balsamic vinegar (Heat level 6 out of 10)

Black Death: This is the same as Black Plague but has far more chocolate bhutlahs in it! (Heat level 9 out of ten)

Count Douglah: A pepper forward sauce mellowed by tropical fruit and fruit juices. This one goes great with steak, bbq, and wings. Ingredients include Trinidad douglahs, chocolate bhut jolokias, pineapple, mango juice, lime juice, kiwi, garlic, and agave nectar (Heat level 8 out of 10)

Pineapple Express: This was created to have a pineapple upside down cake or caramelized pineapple flavor. Goes great on chicken and seafood but I love it served on vanilla bean ice cream with shredded white chocolate on top! Ingredients include ajis, smoked 7 pods, pineapple, pineapple juice, cane sugar, lime juice, white wine vinegar, and spices (Heat level 6.5 out of ten)

Rhuby Red: A fermented sauce that is quite hot, complex in flavor and truly unique. Goes well with just about anything. Ingredients include red superhots ( red bhutlahs, reapers, wrecking balls and more), strawberry/rhubarb preserves, carrots, onion, salt, garlic and kiwi (Heat level 8 out of ten)

Daddy Lychee: A unique Asian themed sauce featuring Lychee berries. Obviously it goes great with Asian or Thai food, but I love this in jerky marinades or with venison or duck also. Ingredients include mulberry smoked yellow superhots, lychee berries, lychee juice, ginger root, shallot, garlic, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, and vanilla bean (Heat level 6.5 out of ten)

Steak Sauce: A spicy steak sauce with excellent beefy undertones. Phenomenal in bloody marys and in marinades. Ingredients include yellow superhots, smoked yellow superhots, golden raisins, guava nectar, Worcestershire sauce, au jus, Dijon mustard, garlic, tomato paste, and molasses (Heat level 7 out of ten)

If you are interested in any of these sauces please pm me. I will be taking donations to help fund my 2015 grow season. Here is a review of Count Douglah- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f18Z4EPU0M

~Rick

Rhuby Red and Count Douglah are delicious! I just tried the Rhuby red, and it has a nice sweet fruity flavor without an overkill on sweetness and plenty of heat! Nice!

I've had the pleasure of trying both Count Douglah and Guava Loco. GL is some good stuff! Had it on some wings this past wknd and it went perfect with them. I can see GL going well with steak, fried up shrimp, fajitas, I even had it on my cheeseburger yesterday. Real nice fruity, smokey, medium heat.
CD is a beast lol. Don't get me wrong, its got a very nice fruity taste, but it will punch you right in the mouth, which is alright with me. I'm waiting to try it with some fried up fish soon! We eat a lot of Mexican dishes in my house too.I think this one will compliment them well, so its a good thing a little of this goes a long way, because this is the one I'm reaching for when a little heat just wont cut it. Found out last night it goes well with watermelon and cantaloupe too. Little CD, little salt, done deal...Nice job, bud.

Back