• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Shapes EXTREME -Chilli Charge Review.

Nice review. I haven't found any big name brand chips, crackers, etc that are labeled hot/spicy that actually live up to the names they use. I've tried many just to see how they stack up but all have been meh. Some have been downright disgusting (Takis). I guess maybe they're spicy to the average consumer who they're targeting.

The best spicy chips brand I've tried that actually are somewhat spicy as well as tasty is Blair's kettle cooked chips. I don't like regular potato chips at all but love the crunchy kettle cooked type. His habanero chips are great, he came out with a Jolokia chip but it's not as spicy and costs more. His Buffalo wing are pretty damn good as well. Best is to just find your favorite chip, cracker, whatever and sprinkle with your favorite powder.

Thanks for sharing the review Capsaicinoid. Had to look up the brand as I'd never heard of it

Scorched said:
Nice review. I haven't found any big name brand chips, crackers, etc that are labeled hot/spicy that actually live up to the names they use. I've tried many just to see how they stack up but all have been meh. Some have been downright disgusting (Takis). I guess maybe they're spicy to the average consumer who they're targeting.

The best spicy chips brand I've tried that actually are somewhat spicy as well as tasty is Blair's kettle cooked chips. I don't like regular potato chips at all but love the crunchy kettle cooked type. His habanero chips are great, he came out with a Jolokia chip but it's not as spicy and costs more. His Buffalo wing are pretty damn good as well. Best is to just find your favorite chip, cracker, whatever and sprinkle with your favorite powder.

Thanks for sharing the review Capsaicinoid. Had to look up the brand as I'd never heard of it
Yeah same mate. Never had any chilli chips/biscuits that have been hot. I still haven't tried Blair's yet, looking forward to trying it sometime soon!

Back