wanted Free Seeds Giveaway, also Seeking a few varieties and interesting trades

Well, sorting through my remaining seeds, to get everything under control and have 50 more packs of seeds to give away.  Gave away over 400 packs in my first 2 giveaways.  This one will be a little different.  I have 5 batches of 10 packs of seeds.  Most are original from places I purchased from last year and this year.  Most have 4 or 5 seeds, with a few only having 2 or 3.  This should give some people a good chance at getting a plant of some varieties they might not have.  The bottom 2 or 3 in each group are seeds left over from my first giveaways that I collected from my harvest fall 2014.  

I am also looking for a few varieties if anyone has any to trade or sell even.  Particularly:
Orange Primo
Orange Brain Strain
7 Pot Nebru
Peach Habalokia
Cleo's Dragon
Aji Chombo

Also several others in my profile I am looking for. 

If anyone has any thing I am looking for or anything you think I might like to offer, I will cover shipping both ways on one of the batches you might want.  If you don't have anything but still would like one of the batches of seeds, no problem, can just send me a SASBE and I will send them to you.  

Anyone wanting to claim a batch below, just reply to the posting saying which one you want so people can see what is no longer availalble and send me a PM. One batch per person please.  

If anyone has any varieties I am still seeking but doesn't need anything offered here for free, please look at my profile, I have many others to offer in a trade. 

BATCH 1:
7 Pot Chaguanas
Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
Yellow Primo
Peruvian White Lightning Habanero
Trinidad Scorpion Original
Douglah
Trinidad Smooth
7 Pot Brown
Bhut Jolokia Chocolate
Bahamian Goat

BATCH 2:
Goronong
Black Naga
Aji Peruvian
7 Pod Brown
Bhut Jolokia
Devil's Brain
Peach Congo
7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow
Carolina Reaper
Brown Moruga

BATCH 3:
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Yellow Scotch Bonnet
Peach Bhut Jolokia
Giant Ghost
Jonah's Yellow Brain
White Fatalii
7 Pot Brown
Brown Moruga
Trinidad Scorpion PI281317

BATCH 4:
Black Fatalii
Devil's Tongue Chocolate
(MOA) Scotch Bonnet
Chocolate Trinidad Scorpion
7 Pot Brain Strain Red
Peach Naga
Star of Turkey
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow
Giant Orange Habanero

BATCH 5:
7 Pod Bubblegum "Large"
7 Pot Chocolate
Orange Bhut Jolokia
Yellow Devil's Tongue
Shattah
Habanero Giant White
7 Pot Brain Strain Red
Moruga Yellow

Austin said:
I didn't even know there was an orange primo!!! Sounds sweet though!
I have seen it mentioned before a few times somewhere.  semillas.de has it. I was going to order, I applied for an import permit, but don't have much faith that I will get it in time. There was a post in vendor vault where it only took a few days. but its been 10 and I called USDA and they said it could take 30 - 60 days from when I submitted application.  I tend to like orange peppers a little more than red sometimes.  The red is really good, and got the yellow this year, figured I should try the orange also if possible.

Pm sent.
Interested in batch 5 as well. If 1 is already taken. Been looking to grow the chocolate scotch bonnet and yellow primo. Funny you listed both in one batch. Thanks in advance.

Well, out of everything listed, I only wanted the Devil's Brain, so I let the spot go to someone else who wants more in the set. I'll get them eventually!

New to the forum and indoor growing, though I'm looking to change that. Getting set up for my first indoor grow after year's of success outdoors. I'd love the opportunity to have a crack at whatever selection of seeds you see fit to send. I'd love some variety in flavor and heat.
Let me know if this is possible and I'll get a SASE out right away.
In any event thank you for the consideration, and good grows to everyone!
New to the forum and indoor growing, though I'm looking to change that. Getting set up for my first indoor grow after year's of success outdoors. I'd love the opportunity to have a crack at whatever selection of seeds you see fit to send. I'd love some variety in flavor and heat.
Let me know if this is possible and I'll get a SASE out right away.
In any event thank you for the consideration, and good grows to everyone!

After some research I'd love to have batch 4!
Thanks!

All batches gone.  If anyone has anything they want to trade or needs just a few of something, send me a PM, will see what I can do to help.

THECHRISE said:
I got my gifts today. Thank you Justin!!!
Your welcome.  Nice to help others out.  I wish I would have been on here last winter.  I had already purchased everything for last years grow before finding THP.

Back