• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

Mr. Peely Carrot Peeler

Here they use them for white asparagus instead, I'm not sure if that's a thing in your region? The brand is "Lurch" and "Kettner" here.. Maybe that gets you some more results.

How many carrots are you peeling?

Way back in my restaurant days as a prep cook, I peeled 9 cases of carrots, twice a week. Just a standard hand held peeler was all we used. Minimal waste, buff forearms, and ninja speed. All the girls loved me. Yep, peeling carrots can change your life.

google "automatic carrot peeler", several places show one exactly like what you had $29-$49.  Even if its a lesser quality, for $29, it can pretty much be disposable.

Scoville DeVille said:
How many carrots are you peeling?

Way back in my restaurant days as a prep cook, I peeled 9 cases of carrots, twice a week. Just a standard hand held peeler was all we used. Minimal waste, buff forearms, and ninja speed. All the girls loved me. Yep, peeling carrots can change your life.

Haha you have a very positive view of life!

salsalady said:
google "automatic carrot peeler", several places show one exactly like what you had $29-$49.  Even if its a lesser quality, for $29, it can pretty much be disposable.
Thanks a lot, I found one! My English is not so good so sometime I just dont know what to type in google!

Damn! said:

Haha you have a very positive view of life!

Thanks a lot, I found one! My English is not so good so sometime I just dont know what to type in google!
:party:   glad to help!  :D

Back