•  

The 11th Annual Hot Pepper Awards ACCEPTING ENTRIES!

Photo

Comida South America!

• Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#361 Voodoo 6

Voodoo 6

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:15 AM

I just jumped on here because I heard there was no Nintendo? My dad is a TV repair man and has an awesome set of tools, we can fix.

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#362 Thegreenchilemonster

Thegreenchilemonster

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 3,954 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 12:26 PM

This is the hangover cure to end all hangover cures!

Emoliente, extra spicy leche de tigre,sopa de choros, picante de camarones, and a delicious crema de rocoto.

I feel like a new man after crushing this food!

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170929_125934.jpg

#363 Tinnie

Tinnie

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:32 PM

I just jumped on here because I heard there was no Nintendo? My dad is a TV repair man and has an awesome set of tools, we can fix.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

#364 Tinnie

Tinnie

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:35 PM

This is the hangover cure to end all hangover cures!

Emoliente, extra spicy leche de tigre,sopa de choros, picante de camarones, and a delicious crema de rocoto.

I feel like a new man after crushing this food!

That is a serious spread right there TGCM. Those mussels are huge!!

#365 Tinnie

Tinnie

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:08 PM

A few days ago i stopped by a Chilean butchers and grabbed a few things for the footy grand final bbq at a mates place... we had so much food these didnt make end up making it.... so using up the last of it today.... on the left is their longanizas and on the right is their Colombian chorizo.... 

6gjrZ5p.jpg

Just slicing it up..... onto small bread rolls with pebre, which is a simple spicy Chilean salsa.....

9XavfK5.jpg

This next one isnt my picture but i did get some of these ribs called Costillas Alinados..... which the butcher explained to me was the ribs and belly in one cut.... they are marinaded in Aji Merken among other things, which they use in their chorizos too.... they were incredible.....

1vuwfZ2.jpg

Edited by Tinnie, 02 October 2017 - 10:10 PM.

#366 Malarky

Malarky

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:28 PM

Yeah People. I made some Causa Limena. with home grown amarillos and limos. digging through the can of salmon for fish vertebrae was a bit putting off...

i'm not sure if thats how they come normally...in the future I may just cook and shred my own salmon fillet.

Dale how big is your pyrex from your causa picture? following your recipe i got 2 8x8 pans of deliciousness....

95EZJIG.jpg

In the future i will half it, my family won't eat it and its pretty rich...for a salad.

I may try to roll it up and slice it, jelly-roll style in the future for a pinwheel presentation.

Lunch!

NqDNHXC.jpg?1

#367 Thegreenchilemonster

Thegreenchilemonster

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 3,954 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 02:34 PM

I usually use pyrexes about the size of the ones you have there.

Your causa looks delicious!

#368 Hells Kitchen

Hells Kitchen

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:26 AM

A few days ago i stopped by a Chilean butchers and grabbed a few things for the footy grand final bbq at a mates place... we had so much food these didnt make end up making it.... so using up the last of it today.... on the left is their longanizas and on the right is their Colombian chorizo.... 

6gjrZ5p.jpg

Just slicing it up..... onto small bread rolls with pebre, which is a simple spicy Chilean salsa.....

9XavfK5.jpg

This next one isnt my picture but i did get some of these ribs called Costillas Alinados..... which the butcher explained to me was the ribs and belly in one cut.... they are marinaded in Aji Merken among other things, which they use in their chorizos too.... they were incredible.....

1vuwfZ2.jpg

Goddamn nearly 3 grand :rofl:  sounds like it was worth it though  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests