Hello from So. Cal

Hello all! My name is Steve from Chino, Ca. I just registered, but always visited and read from THP.

Soon I will be posting a new thread of my battle with the Tomatoe Russet Mites which wiped out my pepper plants last year. I 100% thought it was a virus, but was confirmed through UC Davis plant pathology lab that it was russet mites, not a virus. I will be posting bunch of pics of my 2014 grow with symptoms of all stages of the grow with the only organic remedy. It was a bad year for me and ran over me like a train! Hopefully this will help someone in the future to diagnose and quickly be able to save there grow unlike me.
So stay tuned....

From one So Cal Steve to another Howdy! Your pretty close to where I'm at. Nice to have some more locals on here.

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

I hope you can get rid of those mites this season.  Seems like a few of the California growers have some 
kind of mite problem.  They seem to be tough little buggers.  I'm so fortunate to not have to deal with 
them.  Good luck.

P.S.  I use to live in Chino Hills.  

roper2008 said:
I hope you can get rid of those mites this season.  Seems like a few of the California growers have some 
kind of mite problem.  They seem to be tough little buggers.  I'm so fortunate to not have to deal with 
them.  Good luck.

P.S.  I use to live in Chino Hills.  
Thank you,
I already used about 6 pounds of sulfur on my and neighbors yards. I will be using more soon. Right now all new plants are in the house.

Back