AJIJOE AND JIM WEAVER ARE TAG-TEAMING!!! lol

hello all

i am VERY please to report that i have spoken with JIM WEAVER MEADOWVIEW FARMS BOWERS PA

and we will be working together this year to bring you a field excursion the likes of which (or at least i hope so) that either has not been seen for some time or never seen before, we want to "try" and bring a field excursion that will be beyond a chile-heads wildest dream

i suppose you can imagine what may come of this if you know me ;) and if you dont your in for a few good surprises

well now let me give you all the inside scoop as to what is really happening here you see i am loading up my car with ALL MY SEEDS MY ENTIRE SEED INVENTORY and going to visit Jim at his place, we will be spending a full day picking through everything and deciding whats going in the field for the excursion to come this fall, he is listening to me and taking my advice this year and this will be the largest collaboration between him and i to date :dance: after all i know what you guy and gal want :party:

SO PLEASE YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS YEARS FIELD EXCURSION (I will be there all day Friday)

your comments are greatly appreciated and i will be following this post

thanks your friend JOE

Sounds really amazing. Gonna check back in for all your updates. Would like to come by and see but you are so far away from California.

I am sure will be a great field! I am happy for you! (wipe a tear...) And I hope at least one of those who will enjoy there, will put some pictures here.

bucdout57 said:
Sounds really amazing. Gonna check back in for all your updates. Would like to come by and see but you are so far away from California.
stay tuned
rghm1u20 said:
I am sure will be a great field! I am happy for you! (wipe a tear...) And I hope at least one of those who will enjoy there, will put some pictures here.
it would be so wonderful for you to come over and go to it, you are a bro in Christ and welcome in my home

ajijoe said:
it would be so wonderful for you to come over and go to it, you are a bro in Christ and welcome in my home
Thanks so much Joe! It would be wonderful for sure, but would be a wonder too! Maybe if you can get a license and import me ;)
 You could have a small glog with the field. Of course, if this will not spoil the surprises.

cloudhand said:
That sounds like a chili head's dream... looking forward to the reality! What a fun way to spend a day!
i hope it comes to pas the way i made it sound LOL i want so much for this to be a good one this year, i missed the last one

hot stuff said:
Sounds like fun. I'm looking forward to next fall when you put up some interesting seeds which may not be available to everyone yet. Thanks for the heads up!
your welcome

Back