Greetings from Florida!

Hey everybody. My name is Steve and I live in Central Florida. I'm a long time lurker and first time member. I'm 44 and have loved spicy stuff since my dad first ordered us some nachos and jalapenos at a Saints/Niners game at the Super Dome in Nola in 1980. Since then I've been on a quest to find hotter and hotter food. My son(now 16) is a fan as well. We don't have any friends that can keep up with our tasticular masochism. At any given time I have 6 or 7 different bottles of sauce in the 'fridge. I've grown all kinds of things since I was 4 or 5 with my grandpa. He had an enormous garden of string beans, scallions, yellow onions, potatoes, bell peppers, radishes, and leeks. We also had peach, persimmon, fig, and of course citrus, trees(it is Florida). I've got a decent size Butch T I've been growing indoor since that late summer/fall and my new seeds just sprouted: Butch T, Moruga, 7-Pot Chocolate Douglah, Naga Viper, and Carolina Reapers. 5 of each. I tried them all before but only the Butch made it. I used some general purpose potting soil seem way too hot(fertilizer rich) for the little fellas. I'm going to get some peat and playground sand to mix with my remaining potting soil for the new sprouts. I'm also trying to get a head start on how I can preserve and otherwise use what I expect to be a shit-ton of peppers I'll have. Anywho, that's my story and thanks for having me!
Steve

:welcome:  Steve.

Merrit island isnt central florida is it?  Do you live at a diffrent "Rocket Ranch?"  just trying to figure out wher are you located.

Back