Hello from Romania

I have been growing  hot peppers for several years here in Romania. Currently I have  a lot of overwinters and few rocoto seedlings.

Welcome from South Carolina, USA. We are lucky to have rghm1u20 from Timisoara on this forum. I bet he'll see that you have joined us.

Tom

Welcome from... Romania!

kentishman said:
Welcome from South Carolina, USA. We are lucky to have rghm1u20 from Timisoara on this forum. I bet he'll see that you have joined us.

Tom
Thank you, Tom! :) 
In fact we know each other, even if we are on almost opposite sides of the country.

az1000 said:
I have been growing  hot peppers for several years here in Romania. Currently I have  a lot of overwinters and few rocoto seedlings.
Hello, Im from Czech Republic and I curenttly this season 2015 growing lot of kinds and some Rocotos too. Do you have any experience with Rocotos ? thanx  a lot :party:

lobo said:
Hello, Im from Czech Republic and I curenttly this season 2015 growing lot of kinds and some Rocotos too. Do you have any experience with Rocotos ? thanx  a lot :party:
It,s the second year since I have Pubescens. Nothing happend last year, only a few flowers...

They can be a bit tricky. The secret for pubescens is a long grow season (start early) and cool nights when the flowering.

Back