• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Reel Life Naga Meal

QuadShotz

Banned
This vid I made just because..I wanted to show that eating super-hot peppers isn't just a thing for dares or contests, it's also for lunch. :)

Meal is: tortilla spread with my pre-spiced refried beans and ground sirloin w/ onions and jalapenos, sprinkled with my ChileHead Powder, then some El Yucateco XXX Hot Aztec Hab sauce, then chopped up chicken nuggets w/ garlic pepper, more ChileHead Powder, then cheese, then ... a smooshed up Bih Joloika.

So, that's hab sauce and 3x Bih; My powder has dried Bih, the minced Bih Pod, and the meat cooked in the juices from rehydrating the Bih pod I got from Hippy...plus more of my powder and birdseye/chipotle powder :)

Oh yeah, it's frickin' hot. :hell:

Vid is here:
Sorry, there is some swearing involved. ;)

I have learned how to make better vids however...this is like 8min and only 60+ Mb @ 640x480...and with FX. Hehehe.

Just you wait folks....this is just a beginning.

This isn't an aberration, I eat this kinda stuff everyday.

Peppers for the People!!!

-QS

Ya, me too..but I was deemed crazy beforehand anyways.. ;-D

My evile plan along with Neil is to bring super-hot chiles into the light...not just as a gag or a "OMFG lok at taht moron" sorta deal..but as a resonable thing to do.

Well, mostly reasonable..lol

I just hate the fact that most vids of chiles are just to make fun of people eating them...that's BS and I'm gonna change it.

Wait a second, did you say "this will kick most mortals ass" in that video? That is seriously the best thing I've ever heard! *high five*

Neviah said:
Wait a second, did you say "this will kick most mortals ass" in that video? That is seriously the best thing I've ever heard! *high five*

LOL...ya, and a few other choice bits... ;)

Thx!

hahahahahahahaahahah Well Said, and ya found movie maker :) it helps Lotssssssssss..

nice 1 man , damn im hungry now, wonder what's fresh to pick for lunch :onfire:.

Heheh.

Food like that is my main foodstuff..it's quick, can contain almost anything, and ya hardly need dishes. :)

Apologies for cussin' and bad hair...last part I'd been sneezing my butt off and didn't bother to tie it up again. :D

Sup shayne..I'm in eastern WA about 90mi from the CA border.

You're in Canada eh? I can't recall just where though.

Mmm... Beer. :D

damn great video quad..pity you carnt by it as a prepacked meal lol
that was one HOT meal..damn im gonna arrange a meet next time im in the u.s ill buy the meat you provide the heat :hotsauce::flamethrower::D

Inspired by this vid I cut up a small-ish naga and threw it in with some leftover steak, onions and cheese. I sprinkled the steak with habanero powder as I sautéed it then topped the tacos ( 2 of 'em) with some of my fresh habanero salsa.

Not bad. Really not all that hot. Left me with a warm, tingly feeling and yes, it was delicious!

I'm going to be eating more fresh naga tacos now; thanks for the idea! Before I just thought of them as an ingredient for hot sauce.

chuk hell said:
Inspired by this vid I cut up a small-ish naga and threw it in with some leftover steak, onions and cheese. I sprinkled the steak with habanero powder as I sautéed it then topped the tacos ( 2 of 'em) with some of my fresh habanero salsa.

Not bad. Really not all that hot. Left me with a warm, tingly feeling and yes, it was delicious!

I'm going to be eating more fresh naga tacos now; thanks for the idea! Before I just thought of them as an ingredient for hot sauce.

Awesome..then my work is paying off....

I put some in my crab pasta salad I made today...boiled the pasta with crushed birdseyes, then added sambal olek and the naga when i tossed it with some olive oil, and the normal mayo, veggies, etc...it's killer.

Neil paved the way for me, I'm just making it a superhighway to NagaVille. :twisted:

QuadShotz said:
Funny, I watched this silly Thai horror flick where they talk about this giant serpent...the Naga. :D

*nod* I'm pretty sure Naga Morich translates (roughly) to King Cobra pepper.

Ya, ther's a lot of diff attributes for Naga.

Here's the wiki on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naga

Basically ya, means big nasty snake.

Cool, there's a Naga City..I should live there eh? ;)

Oh, and I'm annoyed..since I'm a tad hungover today, I decided to kick it's azz with sum sauce.

That being said, just made a like 6 min vid of eating a spoon of one of my faves, the El Yucateco XXXtra Hot
Kutbil-ik Mayan Habanero sauce, and now it says 'file error'..

Frell me running...:banghead:

Good thing I have more sauce eh?

-QS

I am all about using nagas for everyday use as I feel that if it is too hot just use less.
Its like hotsauce .... people always ask how I can eat sauce that hot and I reply that I use a little at a time till I get it where I want it.
sorta like my wife...... she gives me a little at a time till she gets me where she wants me!!

anyway I have nagas growing well with the plants that lived through the storm so I will be using them everyday freash and the rest will live on inpowder form.

Back