• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Looking for the following seeds. Looking to buy or trade.

Like the title says looking for the following seeds to complete my growing season. This will be my first full season. Last year I started growing late and had little or no pods from the plants I had growing. Still learning and because of my novice ways killed of many of my highly wanted seeds. Please pm me if you are willing to trade.my list is still growing keep in mind I'm new. I'm working on getting it together right now.
Looking to trade but also willing to pay. Paypal would be the best option for me. Thanks in advance.

My seed want list. Ill update it if I forgot anything. Getting late.sorry.
Purple Bhut or purple bhut cross
Madballz Chocolate or other variety
Chocolate BBG7
Chocolate Brain Strain
HP48 Death
Bhut Jolokia X Pimenta De Neyde
Pimenta De Neyde
Trinidad Viper X Purple Bhut
Big Black Mama BBM

I'm aware some are not fully stable yet but still interested in trying them. Thanks again for any and all help offered.

bucdout57 said:
Like the title says looking for the following seeds to complete my growing season. This will be my first full season. Last year I started growing late and had little or no pods from the plants I had growing. Still learning and because of my novice ways killed of many of my highly wanted seeds. Please pm me if you are willing to trade.my list is still growing keep in mind I'm new. I'm working on getting it together right now.
Looking to trade but also willing to pay. Paypal would be the best option for me. Thanks in advance.

My seed want list. Ill update it if I forgot anything. Getting late.sorry.
Purple Bhut or purple bhut cross
Madballz Chocolate or other variety
Chocolate BBG7
Chocolate Brain Strain
HP48 Death
Bhut Jolokia X Pimenta De Neyde
Pimenta De Neyde
Trinidad Viper X Purple Bhut
Big Black Mama BBM

I'm aware some are not fully stable yet but still interested in trying them. Thanks again for any and all help offered.
Hey Buc, Send me PM. I have Pimenta De Neyde seeds from pepperlovers and more than happy to send you some.

Aaron

Back