• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Lost all my Reaper and Bubblegum... can someone hook me up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently I made a rookie mistake and cooked my entire batch of Reapers and Bubblegums. The details of what happened can be found here. Does anyone have any extras they are willing to part with in a trade? Here's what I have available for trade:

7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow

Bhut Jolokia
Cheiro Recife (x2)
Chocolate Habanero (x4)
Fatalii Yellow
Magnum Orange Habanero (x7)
Trinidad Chocolate Scorpion
Trinidad Congo (x2)
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion

I'd love to be able to replace the Reaper and Bubblegum but with this being my first year I'm willing to try about anything I don't already have. Thanks!

- Josh 

Scorched said:
PM me your addy and I'll send you both, I don't need anything in return.

PM sent. Thanks Scorched! I owe you one this fall. Let me know if there's anything on my grow list that you want me to save for you.

-Josh

dustonj2008 said:
So apparently I made a rookie mistake and cooked my entire batch of Reapers and Bubblegums. The details of what happened can be found here. Does anyone have any extras they are willing to part with in a trade? Here's what I have available for trade:

7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow
Bhut Jolokia
Cheiro Recife
Chocolate Habanero
Fatalii Yellow
Magnum Orange Habanero
Trinidad Chocolate Scorpion
Trinidad Congo
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion

I'd love to be able to replace the Reaper and Bubblegum but with this being my first year I'm willing to try about anything I don't already have. Thanks!

- Josh 

i'd love to get some of them 7 pot brain strain yellows. i got a lot of seeds to trade but they may be crossed cause i grew all my peppers in the same garden.

Babysas said:
This site is effing awesome!!!  

Agreed! I have been pretty amazed by how close knit the chili head community is. Everyone has been very helpful and generous. Gotta love Pepper People :-)
chocolatescotchbonnet said:
i'd love to get some of them 7 pot brain strain yellows. i got a lot of seeds to trade but they may be crossed cause i grew all my peppers in the same garden.

Sent you a PM.

I updated my available seed list with quantities. There's roughly about 10 seeds per package. I am not the original source of these seeds. This harvest I should isolated seeds of everything on my grow list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back