• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Hey guys, let's rub nagas in our eyes!

Yeah, Ive seen that one..pretty insane. But, she IS from Assam...that's where the hot stuff comes from.

I don't get the eye thing...how the frellll?!

Theres one of another guy in Mexico who eats peppers like that, can't recall where the vid is.

Gotta remember too that those cultures..they grow up eating those and also likely have a genetic disposition towards them.

this a good example of bullshit at it's finest.

I have had a bag full of heatless habs from the grocery and a pack of no heat trinidad scorpions also .

give her a bottle of black mamba and see what happens.....

Actually, this woman is one of the reasons naga's made it out of obscurity.

As an infant, she had some kind of stomach infection, and her parents fed her naga's to kill the infection. She grew up eating them, and is now virtually immune to capsaicin.

She's the real deal.

klyth said:
Actually, this woman is one of the reasons naga's made it out of obscurity.

As an infant, she had some kind of stomach infection, and her parents fed her naga's to kill the infection. She grew up eating them, and is now virtually immune to capsaicin.

She's the real deal.

Even so, it's still stupid to rub 'em in your eyes.

hasnt anybody told her to wear sunglasses when you eat nagas (mind you they looked a bit smooth skinned to be nagas):cool:

They're Nagas all right but the Indian version not the Bangladeshi or Dorset version that we are more familiar with here.

I read about this last year when it actually happened and was thinking it had to be fake, but after seeing article after article on the internet about it (some of which from very credible sources) I believe it. Unbelievable.

I agree that a high tolerance doesn#t make it a good idea! Even if you feel little or no pain, it might still cause damage. Well, whatever floats her boat....

It is bullsh!t.

no one can eat a naga and not feel it unless they have brain damage and if that is the case she or anyone with this damage would have no taste at all .

we all here can eat hot stuff and alot of us eat hotter than a person that never eats it but I eat at least one meal a day with hot that is in the range of habenaro heat and I still feel it .

now if you can actually build a tolerance to hot and not just be able to take the heat I would say this person is real but with all the no heat hot looking peppers out there I say bull.

shayneyasinski said:
It is bullsh!t.

no one can eat a naga and not feel it unless they have brain damage and if that is the case she or anyone with this damage would have no taste at all .

we all here can eat hot stuff and alot of us eat hotter than a person that never eats it but I eat at least one meal a day with hot that is in the range of habenaro heat and I still feel it .

now if you can actually build a tolerance to hot and not just be able to take the heat I would say this person is real but with all the no heat hot looking peppers out there I say bull.

does anyone else find this post ironic ?

crazy as it be (rubbing nagas into the eyes) but it seems her stunt is more credible than yours shayne ;)
for all we know it was just some sea salt you put in your ramen noodles (instead of pure cap.) but we gave you the benefit of the doubt!

chilehunter said:

crazy as it be (rubbing nagas into the eyes) but it seems her stunt is more credible than yours shayne ;)
for all we know it was just some sea salt you put in your ramen noodles (instead of pure cap.) but we gave you the benefit of the doubt!
1.- I remember reading about this before a while ago.
2.- I'm pretty sure the Guinness book of world records of all things would be a credible enough thing to trust in regards to this subject. That makes it a done deal for me.
3. - I also realize that there are exceptions to the rule with odd talents around the world. I would think one would be narrowminded with all of the different body chemistries, upbringing, genetic differences, ect to think it's not even possible for one to have that high of a tolerance.

chilehunter said:

here we go again!!

I called bullsh!T ON PURE CAP and caused alot of crap for many involved in the industry.

I can't eat a naga or even a jalapeno without feeling the heat but I will say that my getting used to hot foods has increased but not all that much.

so when I see anyone rubbing any pepper in there eyes I call poo!!

maybe a green bell pepper ..

I am not narrow minded when I call bullsh!t as I do belive that one can have no abbility to feel heat but tolerance to heat that high is another thing.

watch the video again and you will see that she IS trying to get into the Guinness World Records book .

search the online book and you not find an entry.

I am going to contact them and see what they have on hot peppers and people eating them.

Back