• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

snack-food Scalding Chocolate Pepper Fix Car Candy

I need a true change in reality from blazing hot chocolate pepper while driving. A weak o chili goop chocolate from the store has shown this important now.

The chocolate needs to be better than Hershey.

Is the recipe:

Get chocolate you like
Put ground fresh peach habs, fatalis and anything else in it
Stir
pour into candy bar type mold you can have a bar and snap off a piece.

One piece must cause sweating or sobbing.

My peach habs will do for a test.
At Mikes Bagels he said that he'd make a Peach Hab bagel for me woowee.
They make chocolate chip bagels and could use the scalding death fix chips ha...

Does that sound logical?

warn the bagel guy that it might not come out of his mixer right away and he should make them last. and if they boil them with the other bagels, they might also infect other flavors. they might not, but who knows how potent your peach habs are.

edit: i worked in 2 bagel shops. everything is usually prepared in the same equipment

I am thinking he would mix the peppers in a bowl with the dough.
He has Jalapeno bagels so will ask him how he keeps the hot out.

Thanks!
Now he will still be my friend after he makes his next batch. :)

not criticizing nute, but jalapenos vs habs is no comparison for heat as you know...personally, after I use something for habs or hotter (nagas, savinas, etc.) that is all I use that for...

what I am trying to say is that if he uses japs and doesn't have a problem with heat transference, it may not be so with the peach habs...JMO

We make a Habanero Chocolate Bar. However we don't chop up the chiles we dehydrate them and make a powder. Then use Quality Belgian Dark Chocolate. I think the latest Bars are using Trinidad Scorpions to make the powder.

Mick
Kato's

AlabamaJack said:
not criticizing nute, but jalapenos vs habs is no comparison for heat as you know...personally, after I use something for habs or hotter (nagas, savinas, etc.) that is all I use that for...

what I am trying to say is that if he uses japs and doesn't have a problem with heat transference, it may not be so with the peach habs...JMO
i tend to agree here. after i made my hot sauce in the blender, my girl brought the blender with her to her job to make milkshakes for the kids she had in her occupational therapy group. She said that she had to wash the blender a few times to get just the smell out. Luckily she was using milk and ice cream which likely killed the residual heat, but habs and japs don't match up. The resin stays in there. Especially on the bowls most bagel shops use.

advise him to make the hab bagels last and to clean it REALLY good before the next day's batch. who knows, maybe he'll make a tiny batch in a bowl he can clean better. we used to make them in big cast aluminum mixers and didnt wash the bowl or the counter or the boiler or the racks until the end of the day. you always had the possibility of getting a bit of pumpernickel in your raisin bagel.

I will make sure he uses none of his equipment.
only if he can mix it in a side disposable bowl and cook it on tinfoil in the oven. Thanks for the warnings!

Tiny dices of fresh chili will go bad in chocolate or not taste as good as dried powder? I'm after the peach citrus taste and may even focus on the peachy parts instead of the firey parts.

Back