• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

A friend in need

I am looking for some help this year in my quest to grow some hot peppers. The only problem is I'm not sure on where to get seeds from because there are so many bad reviews about people not getting what they paid for. So I decided I would come here and ask members who would be willing to send me some left over seeds. I plan on selling some of the produce at a farmers market just to see how it goes in my community and to see if there is a demand for it. Anything that is sent to me I will repay in double and possibly some peppers. The list I have right now are Trinidad Scorpion, Yellow and Red Brainstrain, Thai, Choc Hab, and Brown Moruga. I would love to add some Bhuts, Aji lemon, some peach and white varities, Hot Choc, Scotch Bonnetts, and pretty much anything else I receive. For each variety I get I will try to grow at least four plants. Please message me for the address if you are interested. And also I will start a blog dedicated to this post so you can see how the growing is going. Thanks!

Bpoole55 said:
I am looking for some help this year in my quest to grow some hot peppers. The only problem is I'm not sure on where to get seeds from because there are so many bad reviews about people not getting what they paid for. So I decided I would come here and ask members who would be willing to send me some left over seeds. I plan on selling some of the produce at a farmers market just to see how it goes in my community and to see if there is a demand for it. Anything that is sent to me I will repay in double and possibly some peppers. The list I have right now are Trinidad Scorpion, Yellow and Red Brainstrain, Thai, Choc Hab, and Brown Moruga. I would love to add some Bhuts, Aji lemon, some peach and white varities, Hot Choc, Scotch Bonnetts, and pretty much anything else I receive. For each variety I get I will try to grow at least four plants. Please message me for the address if you are interested. And also I will start a blog dedicated to this post so you can see how the growing is going. Thanks!
I've got some seeds I can share if you want to send a sasbe.

Lots of reputable vendors are members here. I got a great supply of seeds from Judy at pepperlovers.com. Not only did she send what I wanted but also included some freebies that I didn't know I wanted but am happy that I got. Big bonus for me is she accepts cash payments. No need for credit card or paypal info.

go to Forums check out Wicked Mikes newbie seed train . shoot him a p.m. see if theres a open spot , its running  2nd. rd.      :onfire:

You selling in the Farmers Market in VA Beach by any chance? I'd love to check out your produce if you do. Pepperlover and Buckeye are top notch.

I would say that you are going to face a higher chance of crosses from home breeders than from professionals.

I get all my seed from Semillas. Never had an accidental cross.

You will always face the possibility of a cross but professionals are supposed to reduce that possibility.

Back