Hello from Connecticut

Hi everyone!

I'm not very good at this, I'd much rather prefer reading posts than putting one up but I figured I might as well introduce myself.

I'm from Connecticut and have always had a very deep interest in growing different plants (I actually also grow carnivorous).

I know that no one wants a backstory but after college (about three years ago) I started working for the CT agricultural experiment station (I don't anymore) as a microbiologist and my love for plants really took off, I have been out of the loop for a while but have recently thrown myself back into growing plants (because I love it) and I couldn't be happier.

Anyway, I'm am growing some habaneros, jalapeños, ghost peppers, and atomic starfish... And I look very much forward to all the advice and expertise I can receive on this forum.

Thank you all in advance for the good work you are doing and thanks for helping me in advance when I know I will struggle.

These forums seems the best of what I have seen and I have so excited to be a part of it.

Happy planting to you all!!!!

-Will

Welcome from the Garden State.    Check out Grow Tech and also members Glogs in Growing Hot Peppers, some good info.

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome!

Husker21, good to see a fellow nutmegger (you as well Dulac)... I'm in the NW corner.

Back