• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Introducing Dr Pecks Honey

Introducing Dr. Pecks Honey

Family owned for 34 years

If you have ever wondered where the honey that PexPeppers comes from, here is your answer. My grandfather Dr Thomas Peck has found that bee keeping is excellent therapy, kind of like growing peppers. He turned his passion into a business just like I have after him. Unfortunately he isn't doing so well after some health issues but thankfully he is still with us. He has passed his knowledge onto me and we can finally bring you. Did you know most honey isn't actually honey? Ours is 100% all natural honey straight from the hive.
http://DrPecksBees.com
We currently have five different types of honey, bee pollen, and beeswax. Also check out Beeswrap as it is an alternative to plastic wrap, just wash it off!
Use the coupon code EMAIL10 for 10% off and like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/drpecksbees

Good luck to you, I also keep bees and know the work involved. Nothing better than honey from the hive, all products from the bees are wonderful. I hope your Grandfather is doing well, you are very lucky to have his knowledge. I'd be a customer, but my hives keep me happy, at least for now.. All the best to you in 2015!

I saw the honey on your fb page, I was wondering if it was real honey or from the store "honey" .. good deal.. we started keeping bees 2 years ago. This is our second winter with them. Hopefully they survive, unlike last winter. Would be nice to not have to buy more bees, but few things are as delicous than honey from your own hive.

I gave my brother some honey. His fiance refused to eat it because "it came out of that box in his yard" .. some people lol.. she also claims her store "honey" is superior because "this doesnt crystalize" .. yea, I'm happy your syrup doesnt crystalize.. pretty girl, not the sharpest

Kind of like our friend who refuses free eggs from our chickens because she insists eggs for consumption need to come from the store. If she only knew

Back