• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Meatfreak 2015 Glog

Hi all, thanks for watching. Will be keeping a small glog this year to share progress with my friends. I've started my grow on 26th of January, everything has popped by now and true leaves are being formed. Like every year I will be growing multiple "new" Jalapeno's I've collected so far, about 21. The rest of my grow will exist mostly out of crosses I made previous season and new crosses/phenotypes from friends. Goal was to keep the amount of plants limited because I want more time on my hands for of course family and to grow other veggies to.

IMAG6249.jpg

IMAG6250.jpg

Nice start to the season, Stefan! I feel out of place on the forums these days, since I cannot participate in growing for the forseeable future :(  Since my move to Texas, having a non-patio apartment makes things tough, so I am on hiatus for a time. Once I get a place somewhere down the line (hopefully a house :) ), I will be back stronger than ever!  Good luck with your grow, those babies look strong and green already :)

Good to see your glog going Stefan!  Always a model of profesional acheivement.  I hope you have a great year!

I may start a glog, but I'm not quite there, and it'll be in the "growin other" side.  I keep watch here though for sure.

Have a good one!

Mike

Looking good, Stefan.  Barring another delay, my seeds go in dirt tomorrow.  Got 8 flats prepped today.

Greenguru said:
Got list of different Jalapeño seeds availability?

You can have a look here.
Chewi said:
The world needs more Jalapenos! Look forward to following this year!
:dance: for Jalapeno's!

romy6 said:
 The Freak of Meat is back i am I thankful for it !!
Thanks, bro  :cheers:

organic pepper said:
Wow! You got a jungle going on there.  :)
Wait till you see them during the summer ;)

Devv said:
Glad you're having a glog this season Stefan!

The starts are looking killer!
Thanks, Scott, it will be a small one though.

Essegi said:
Good luck!
Grazie!

Hendrix1326 said:
Nice start to the season, Stefan! I feel out of place on the forums these days, since I cannot participate in growing for the forseeable future :(  Since my move to Texas, having a non-patio apartment makes things tough, so I am on hiatus for a time. Once I get a place somewhere down the line (hopefully a house :) ), I will be back stronger than ever!  Good luck with your grow, those babies look strong and green already :)
Sorry to hear you can not grow anything at the moment, Hendrix :( but you do have a window right, maybe a few :lol:

capsidadburn said:
Good to see your glog going Stefan!  Always a model of profesional acheivement.  I hope you have a great year!

I may start a glog, but I'm not quite there, and it'll be in the "growin other" side.  I keep watch here though for sure.

Have a good one!

Mike
Good to hear from you, Mike. Just do like me, post a few pics from time to time Good luck this season!

snowmanaxp said:
Very nice. I hope all goes well.
Thanks, Justin.

Sawyer said:
Looking good, Stefan.  Barring another delay, my seeds go in dirt tomorrow.  Got 8 flats prepped today.
Sounds like an plan, John :) You are gonna be busy this year :D

stickman said:
Good luck in 2015 Stefan... I'll be following along for sure. :)
Cheers, Rick. I will do my best to post updates here :)

Trident chilli said:
Good luck Stefan I managed to purchase from you many different different varieties of Jalapeño for the UK "chillies galore" forum Jalapeño challenge ... I will be watching your grow closely picking up tips ... looking to grow longest and fattest
Thanks and good luck with the contest :D Got loads of jalapeno's growing again this season.

stc3248 said:
Best of luck this season Stefan!
You to, Shane! Started yet?
Been transplanting the seedlings, hope to finish this tonight and do last (small) sowing round.

IMAG6260.jpg

IMAG6261.jpg

IMAG6262.jpg

Best of luck in 2015 Stefan!

Trident chilli said:
Good luck Stefan I managed to purchase from you many different different varieties of Jalapeño for the UK "chillies galore" forum Jalapeño challenge ... I will be watching your grow closely picking up tips ... looking to grow longest and fattest
:shh: No tips for John please.

Your seedlings are looking really nice. Will be interesting to see your new jalapeno varieties. They are one of my
favorite peppers.
My seedlings are coming along fine. Most were started in peat pellets. The seeds you sent me all have germinated.
Looking forward to the Dulce Jalapeno. Should be good for poppers.
The Orange Blobs from my saved seeds took awhile to germinate. I think they were 2012 seed. Hopefully they have
not crossed.
On the Pimenta Lisa's, a few have darker stem's, and some lighter. Is there a difference?

roper2008 said:
Your seedlings are looking really nice. Will be interesting to see your new jalapeno varieties. They are one of my
favorite peppers.
My seedlings are coming along fine. Most were started in peat pellets. The seeds you sent me all have germinated.
Looking forward to the Dulce Jalapeno. Should be good for poppers.
The Orange Blobs from my saved seeds took awhile to germinate. I think they were 2012 seed. Hopefully they have
not crossed.
On the Pimenta Lisa's, a few have darker stem's, and some lighter. Is there a difference?

Good to hear all have germinated for you, Linda. My Blobs are doing good, they germinated fast but I had fresh isolated seeds from 2014, F-4
IMAG6333.jpg

The Pimenta Lisa is still unstable and the PDN gives it a lot of instability. I got 2 going myself and they look identical but a lot darker then previous season. I'm going for the darker purple stems.
IMAG6332.jpg

Back