wanted WANTED: Pink Tiger, Black Pearl, Pimenta de Neyde

I've stumbled across pictures/reviews of these beautiful plants/pods. I would definitely love to grow these this year if possible. Does anyone have any extras they can spare? I have some extras on my profile that I would gladly send it return. Thanks in advance!

-Josh

Pink Tigers?
That's a tall order to fill. Very short supply when they are available and the line in front of you is around the corner.
You might fare better getting some bhuts, pimenta de neydes and crossing your own. probably with a good dose of dedication, you'll have stable crosses b4 you will find them available.

Ah never mind, I just looked at your grow list. all you need is a few piment de neydes

They are around from time to time, everyone I know who has gotten seed for them has done so by ordering over the pond. I think there is a grower in Italy with them. I started to do what I suggested to you last year but will have to resume this year. I would send you PDN as I had a bunch put away but I didn't mark the package so I cannot confirm that what they are. Now I have to grow extra seed just to ID packages, yeah, more than one.

PM your address, I can spare a few PMD

dustonj2008 said:

So is this where you guys got your Pink Tigers? If so, did they grow true? I'm willing to buy but I've never gone through this site before.

He's is the creator of pink tiger on the site I linked and prolly the best source. I haven't grown it but to my knowledge, it's not stable yet, some grow true some don't.

I have black pearls and PDNs. I also have f3 seeds of different versions of a 7 pot Jonah crossed with a pimenta de Neyde that I did. I have red, orange, yellow, and two different purple and red versions of the F1 crossed with a Trinidad Scorpion Moruga.

This particular one is a creamy white and extremely purple. Perhaps you will get one with stripes. I don't have many seeds, but I could spare some.
Ripe white and purple ones (F2):

Unripe F1 7JPN x TSMB (Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Blend) C1R2 (ripen to red):

Ripe 7JPN "burnt" F2:

hogleg said:

He's is the creator of pink tiger on the site I linked and prolly the best source. I haven't grown it but to my knowledge, it's not stable yet, some grow true some don't.

CAPCOM said:
^^^^ YEP ^^^^

Jamison said:
Pink Tigers straight from the source... http://chilipepperseeds.tictail.com/

oh damn didn't see hogleg already posted the link.
Sorry guys, I have to correct you. He's NOT the creator of Pink Tiger. I have contact him last year on facebook and he told me this. Besides, here you can read with your eyes: http://mojopepper.blogspot.com/p/pink-tiger-chili-pepper.htmlHe say "It comes from a variety selected by an italian association and circulated with different names"
Never bought from him, got some seeds from Tom (Kentishman) - thanks again, Tom!

I purchased some pink tigers from mojo about a week ago. He's got some really nice photos of unique peppers on his website. Figured I give it a shot...

hogleg said:
Whoa! very interested in the orange f3's. sending PM.

Hey, do you guys mean the 7JPN "Burnt." That one is more so on the red side. It's unique for the 7JPN so far because it keeps a lot of the purple. 

Back