vendor list of peppers from Meadowview Farm

Did anyone here ever get a list of all the hot pepper types grown at this farm?  I did a search on here and there is only 1 thread back from 2012. In case I run into problems of any sort I'd like to certain that this place might have some of the problem plant.

Thanks

Jabski said:
Did anyone here ever get a list of all the hot pepper types grown at this farm?  I did a search on here and there is only 1 thread back from 2012. In case I run into problems of any sort I'd like to certain that this place might have some of the problem plant.

Thanks
They do not grow the same thing year after year and last year the stuff they distributed was not in great shape compared to previous years. I can also say at least 50% of what I bought since I grow most everything from seed was a cross and not what it was labeled. I buy live plants from time to time just for a change of pace but not for my powders...

I like their operation I just think perhaps the hard winter last year hurt the crop, this year may be more of the same. 

Not one single place selling Scotch Bonnet plants grew one true ...

Not Hirt's, and not even CCN's (EVERY OTHER ONE DID, THOUGH, AND I GREW 100+ DIFF) ...

Someday I'll grow a Scotch Bonnet plant, I guess, maybe ...

grantmichaels said:
Not one single place selling Scotch Bonnet plants grew one true ...

Not Hirt's, and not even CCN's (EVERY OTHER ONE DID, THOUGH, AND I GREW 100+ DIFF) ...

Someday I'll grow a Scotch Bonnet plant, I guess, maybe ...
If mine are putting out A+ pods this year I will isolate a few for seed :)

Danke ;)

I told Danielle last night what's coming after there's some pepper plants in the actual backyard:

barbecue-grill.jpg

As long as I buy her a new bed first, I'm good on the Adirondacks and Texas style grill-a-ma-bob in the backyard ...

JoynersHotPeppers said:
They do not grow the same thing year after year and last year the stuff they distributed was not in great shape compared to previous years. I can also say at least 50% of what I bought since I grow most everything from seed was a cross and not what it was labeled. I buy live plants from time to time just for a change of pace but not for my powders...

I like their operation I just think perhaps the hard winter last year hurt the crop, this year may be more of the same.
It's funny that the only thread I found was started by you back in 2012. Thank you for that info.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
What is so epic about that...the top site is one I have visited before ;)

it wasn't a reply to you ...

i figure you'd rather google it yourself ...

lately i'm on a yandex kick ... it was duckduckgo before that ...

JoynersHotPeppers said:
What is so epic about that...the top site is one I have visited before ;)

here: this is something for you ...

https://github.com/gocircuit/escher

oprah-free-car.gif

Back