• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Curacao

Hot peppers from Curacao. Anyone know anything about this area of the Caribbean and the peppers that may be obtainable there?

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I went there, bunch of f'n crooks on that island....protect you cards and id!
Thanks, good to know. I'm not the one going or I wouldn't be asking this question. I would be getting everything that produced capsaicin and bringing it back with me. Get it now, sort it l8r.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I didn't see any fields of pods while there, when I was in many other islands like Barbados I walked through tons of fields of colorful pods :)
Wow, That's encouraging! (Sarcasm). While the person who will be going there will be in the water most of the time, I dont think I will be able to convince them to swim to Barbados.

You may also want to search the islands of Aruba, Saint Eustatius, Bonaire and Saba which are the other islands that made up the Dutch Antilles.

saugapepper said:
You may also want to search the islands of Aruba, Saint Eustatius, Bonaire and Saba which are the other islands that made up the Dutch Antilles.
If it were me I would be in a chopper island hopping, doing exactly that. When wasn't fishing or diving. But like I said. he cant get to those places.

Back