• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Salty Returns!!!!!!!!! Yehaaaaaa!! Missed you guys!!

Hi everybody!! First I want to thank all my friends and fellow pepper people for all the nice comments and funny, had me feeling much better!! Pepper people are the best!!!
Feeling about 90%, took longer than I thought but no more pain killers!! Finally feeling as normal as an old salt can lol. Missed y'all !! Looking forward to talking with you and getting back to making sauces. Have some ferments that are done and some rubs. Can't wait to fire up my smoker!!! And have some friends waiting on rubs and sauce will send them out after processing!! SmokenFire,Grant,Wicked Mike, etc.
Got seeds to start hope I'm not to late but now is better than never!! Wanted to give a special shout out to Wicked Mike for the incredibly generous gift box he sent me was packed with peppers,beef jerky,powders,etc, by the way Mike that jerky was awesome now I'm addicted!! :) also sent my some passion fruit which I've never had. Oh my God my new favorite fruit incredible!!!! Thanks Mike !!
Well have a doctor's appointment will be back this evening and finish thanking y'all individually. Lots to talk about and looking forward to getting back into the community!!
Love all you crazy pepper people!!!!!
Thanks again, CHEERS

Welcome back! You're one of the cheeriest and funniest people here... there's been times when i've been feeling blue, read one of your posts, and found myself chuckling like a happy toddler. Smokemaster's legendary tale of a crosstown bus ride had a similar effect on me.

I've had bruised -- 'merely' bruised -- ribs, and felt like i was suffocating. I can't imagine what that was like for you. Glad you're mostly over it.

Welcome back, Salty! You've been sorely missed

'bout time!

Welcome back brother.

Welcome back, bub.  Now, start that smoker off with about 7 or 8 racks of baby backs.  They will help flush out all the nasty medication from your system.

11RwocOdukxqN2.gif

Back