favorite Favorite Beer!! Posty up!!

Jamison said:

f**k YES!!! :clap: That says it all right there! ^ Wisconsinites know their beer.
     Great idea for a thread. Now I have an excuse to go buy a couple of six packs tomorrow. (Like I need one…) A few weeks ago, I discovered that my local chain of grocery stores recently started carrying beer from my favorite brewery. I'll give you a hint. They're in Wisconsin.  :cheers:
     Pics tomorrow.

edit: And yeah, New Glarus is a fantastic brewery. Yokel, Moon Man, Naked, Road Slush, Hop Hearty…. All winners.

Only if you are lucky...

1506829_10203279876622075_9000837453639874031_n.jpg

Jamison said:
Post a pic of your absolute favorite,  couldn't live without,  delicious beer.

Best beer ever!  #TrueStory

If they made this year round,  it would be my absolute favorite!

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
f**k YES!!! :clap: That says it all right there! ^ Wisconsinites know their beer.
     Great idea for a thread. Now I have an excuse to go buy a couple of six packs tomorrow. (Like I need one…) A few weeks ago, I discovered that my local chain of grocery stores recently started carrying beer from my favorite brewery. I'll give you a hint. They're in Wisconsin.  :cheers:
     Pics tomorrow.

edit: And yeah, New Glarus is a fantastic brewery. Yokel, Moon Man, Naked, Road Slush, Hop Hearty…. All winners.
New Glarus has some good stuff, but I'm not a big fan of Spotted Cow to be honest. My favorite cheesehead brewery has to be Rush River though. Still, they got nothing on Surly IMHO.

grantmichaels said:
Big fan of OB's Ten Fidy ...

That sounds like something that would come in a brown bag... lol

Other than my own, I have always been a huge Shiner fan.  All except the light that is!  The Hef is probably my favorite.

shiner-1.jpg

Just the name... Shit even the can... It sounds/looks like it belongs in a lowrider Cadillac. I'm not doubting it is an amazing beer though. I mean look, it's a golden can with what looks to be a Latin king crown on it...

Back