event National Fiery Food & BBQ Show - Albuquerque

Anyone going?

My booth is rigt in front of the stage, (to the left if you're facing the stage) - I've got the corner directly across from Crazy Good!

Come out & say hi if you're going to the show - mention THP & a introduce yourself!
:cheers:

Have Fun and hope you have a kicka$$ show!

jedisushi06 said:
It was a great experience and had a lot of fun yesterday.  Great to meet you Scott, i'll see you next year again. 
Likewise my friend! Sorry it was so busy - I would have liked to have had more time. Next year I may take an extra day so that I can hang out more.
:cheers:
FeistyParrot said:
Hope it was fun! Did anyone manage to get a peak at my disc it? Or a photo or something?
Que?

I don't think I spent more than an hour total outside my booth over 3 days. heh

That seems to be the way it goes......I was there with Evan (age 14 at the time), and only got out of the booth for about 30 minutes Sunday morning doing an interview with James Wreck at EatMoreHeat. The rest of the time, the only time I could get away was for a sprint to the bathroom/buy a beer/ back to the booth. I didn't get any time to wander around or sample other stuff, which was a big disappointment. 

So, how was the show?  Packed? sell lots?  Going back next year?

salsalady said:

So, how was the show?  Packed? sell lots?  Going back next year?
Not as packed as the pics showed from last year, but steady.

Sold lots - check!

Already booked next year.

And the bad news: someone broke my passenger window & grabbed my employee's purse while we ate breakfast this AM. So instead of enjoying the trip home in a leisurely manner, we had to replace the window. So we left at 4 PM instead of 10:30 AM. :Doh:

Broad daylight too. Crazy.

Bummer. They must have been all hopped up on that blue meth. Crackheads have no clock.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
And the bad news: someone broke my passenger window & grabbed my employee's purse while we ate breakfast this AM. So instead of enjoying the trip home in a leisurely manner, we had to replace the window. So we left at 4 PM instead of 10:30 AM. :doh:

Broad daylight too. Crazy.

That sucks, really puts a damper on the weekend.

Back