• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Ultimate Reviews / Challenges

On way to hospital again, likely septic.  MRSA, the gift that keeps on giving.  In case they keep me, packing sauces I have not reviewed yet.  Have decided hospital food is the ultimate test for hot sauces.  Lets face it, you are starting with no flavor what so ever the sauce has gotta be really good.

Now if I wind up on dellodid [sic] and get all emotional, might try a video review: "Sauce, I love you man".

But serious, please well wish me.  I can not seem to beat this shit and I am sick of having hoses hanging out my arm.  That and they do not let you have bier in the hospital.

Stay sic my friend. 

P.s. WIth all the stuff you posted about packing sauces,I guess its good you cat just bottle suce in your house when you have mrsa and sell it to the public,lol.

Sic, not trying to be a smarty pants when I say this.  Wife read up a lot because staph almost took husband.  She shared with me.  Most people would not know this.  So not ragging on you at all. No reason for you to know about staph infections.  Its just what you said is so very funny cause the main place folk usually get staph is at a hospital, wound clinic, or other location that has health codes much stricter than a commercial kitchen.  It is usually transmitted by skin contact.  So in the places that are supposed to be the cleanest, folk aren't washing their nasty ass hands.

Grant, i would post the one I made of my toe all lobbed off n stuff but sure you will see it in another thread.

Sic, ye but you gotta admit it is funny that the places we think are the cleanest in the world are where folk usually get staff infections.  OK, I have an odd sense of humor.

I should have said this earlier, thank everyone for the well wishes.  So far so good.  After the surgery, I woke up still out of it from the anesthesia.  The surgeon checked to see how I was.  I asked him how long it would take to grow back.  I could only keep a straight face for like five seconds, but it was the funniest five seconds in my life.  The look on his face.

Dang, I wish I had read this earlier. I would have sent you out some of my homemade jerk sauce to have while you were in the hospital! Hope you heal quickly!

ajdrew said:
I should have said this earlier, thank everyone for the well wishes.  So far so good.  After the surgery, I woke up still out of it from the anesthesia.  The surgeon checked to see how I was.  I asked him how long it would take to grow back.  I could only keep a straight face for like five seconds, but it was the funniest five seconds in my life.  The look on his face.
Very nice!!!! Speedy recovery!!! Ajdrew. :) doc must of fallen over !! Lol

Back