• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

D3monic "Can" Cook but Allergies Suck!

Tired of spamming all my meals in 20 different spots. Decided to make my own flog. 

First up on the meal list

Chicken fried rice

Teaser shot

Jasmine rice cooked and cooled to room temp.
1 white onion chopped
broccoli, carrots, peas and mushroom
3 green onions chopped
soy sauce
dried pequin powder
ginger
chili oil
garlic chili paste
2 chicken breasts.
sherry
2 eggs

Cook chicken in pan with chili oil
Deglaze pan with sherry.
season chicken to liking with garlic, pequin powder (or what ever kind of pepper powder you like), ginger and black pepper.
Remove from heat and chop for rice. 

Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok; add chopped onions and stir-fry until onions turn a nice brown color, about 8-10 minutes; remove from wok. Allow wok to cool slightly.

Mix eggs with a few drops of soy sauce and cook in wok remove and set aside

Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok; add chicken to wok, along with carrots, mushrooms, peas, broccoli and cooked onion; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
  2. Add rice and green onions tossing to mix well; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
  4. Add 2 tbsp of light soy sauce and chopped egg to rice mixture and fold in; stir-fry for 1 minute more; serve.

I can eat shrooms on or in anything... except those shitty little dried ones with the blue stems... tasting like a cross between 10000 year old sunflower seeds and Styrofoam peanuts. I've never been good with those, first time I ate a whole quarter... night was a little too intense for my liking and I'm no novice. 

D3monic said:
I can eat shrooms on or in anything... except those shitty little dried ones with the blue stems... tasting like a cross between 10000 year old sunflower seeds and Styrofoam peanuts. I've never been good with those, first time I ate a whole quarter... night was a little too intense for my liking and I'm no novice. 

Couldn't agree more, I'd rather eat paper. Although I prefer DMT and speaking in tongues, but thats only on special occasions.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  Oh and nice Levey quote.  And no :high: ?

I haven't had DMT to my disappointment. Eaten 100s of squares though. Taking a break from  :high:  for a bit while I find work. Only got one bottle of quickfix left and would rather save it for a random. 

I dun know? works pretty overrated. Anyway, you make a fine lookin' flied lice.

:cheers:  Good Luck wit yer yob brudda!

D3monic said:
ahh shrooms !  back in the day and presume nothings changed , very popular down in college town BLOOMINGTON ,IL .   
looks great ! send some over to the in-laws for me ! their right off larkin behind sams club !      :onfire:

Back