wanted Looking for a few wish list seeds

Hi everybody. I've got a few spots left in my grow this year where some things didn't pop and would love to fill them with some of my more rare wish list varieties. I've debated back and forth whether to even ask since they're the same ones everyone seems to want and are always asking for. Figured I'd just go for the hail Mary and ask so apologies. I'm not looking for freebies or a hand out, I know these varieties are very rare and very hard to get hands on. My grow and trade list are both up to date. You can PM me if you'd rather not post. However you want to work it is fine by me. Trade, SASBE, some seeds from the best pods at the end of grow season. Thank you for reading and I hope everyone has a great season with healthy plants and massive yields.

7 Pot Lava (I have red)
Chocolate Brain Strain (Pepperlover)
Borg 9 (none of my seeds germ'd and this was one I was really looking forward to growing)
Chocolate Borg 9
Katie
BBM
Red Bhutlah
Chocolate Bhutlah (SM)
Matthew Arthur (M.A.) Crosses except Wartryx, I have that one
Heck any cool chinense crosses (just joined FB for the chile groups, swore I'd never do that, and have seen so many new and awesome things in the chile world (peach reaper? yellow bbg7, REALLY?? chocolate ghost scorp, WHAT??? Crazy) it just blows my mind and gets my engines revved for spring)

You call that a hail mary? I dont even see the pink tiger on that list!

Dont have those, but hopefully somebody can help you out...

if you already have the red 7 pot lava your ahead of me to start with   :cry:   hahaha, hope someone can help you!

Scorched I don't know if these are really considered rare but I noticed they weren't on your list. I have the following

Yellow brain strain
Black scorpion toungue
Peach wasp
Mustard moruga scorpion
CGN22091
CGN19198

Pink tigers should arrive any day now

Runescape said:
You call that a hail mary? I dont even see the pink tiger on that list!

Dont have those, but hopefully somebody can help you out...

Already have 3 Pink Tigers growing nicely in solo cups. They weren't something I was going to grow since I heard the taste isn't that great, cool looking though. Now whether or not they grow out with the stripes is the question.

I already have so many varieties going it's crazy. Will have close to 400 plants with 95% being supers so I have 0 complaints, these were just a few of the next to impossibles that I (along with tons of others I'm sure) would love to try. Also growing some awesome THP members' personal crosses and am extremely honored to be doing so. These people know who they are. I think the coolest on that list are the Borgs.

I got the pink tiger :)

Hi, im new.

Also looking for Chocolate Bhutlah. Never heard about the other ones though.

Good luck, and hoper you find what you seek :)

cheers

Back