• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Golden Habaneros

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
I just planted some golden habanero seeds... my first hot pepper plants. We'll see what happens!

thehotpepper.com said:
I just planted some golden habanero seeds... my first hot pepper plants. We'll see what happens!

Well they'll grow into Golden Habs. You'll be fine, you've got the right forum for help anyway :)

rainbowberry said:
Well they'll grow into Golden Habs.
Hopefully!
rainbowberry said:
You'll be fine, you've got the right forum for help anyway :)
Doh! I'm a newbie on my own forum.

I grew this variety last year and found them easier to grow than some of the other hab varieties I have grown this year.

I have used last years seed this year and have a few nice looking plants. I think the fruits are delicious

tori said:
I grew this variety last year and found them easier to grow than some of the other hab varieties I have grown this year.

I have used last years seed this year and have a few nice looking plants. I think the fruits are delicious

I have a Golden hab plant right now, but have never had one. It honestly grew really quick compared to a couple other of the hab plants I've got. I'm looking forward to trying some!!:onfire:

Woohoo!

Attachments

• seedlings.jpg
    seedlings.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 96
quick germination got to be good news and though not growing gold habs,i keep hearing good things so much there on my to grow list next year..you are now The Hot Golden Hot Pepper :lol:;)

bentalphanerd said:
Congrats Mr.THP. Looks like you got a good strike rate...got plenty of pots I hope.
Yeah, looks good so far! I know, I have to single them out. This will be fun. I'm liking this.

Back