Hello all!

Cheers, from me here in Denver! Probably about time I make my first post, I've been reading info now for months!

Everything I've read so far has helped immensely thus far, both with whipping up sauces and with my recent endeavors with growing peppers. A few months ago I'd have thought there is NO way I'd be capable of growing peppers from seed without a significant investment, but here I am. This is my first "real" pepper grow from scratch, and I couldn't be more exited! 

I started collecting hot sauces and experimenting with making sauces way back in the mid 90s when I was about 11. Over the years my interests drifted elsewhere and I more or less forgot about my interest in peppers and spicy foods. A couple of years ago when I started to getting into all things culinary, I realized that spicy foods were, and always had been, the true passion! Well, the rekindling of that passion has led me here to this great site!

Thanks for everyone who has helped to create this great wealth of info for us pepper lovers.

Back