• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What, you dont play with wallabies and kangaroos?

neat.

and also, dude:

B_628vdWwAAwo88.jpg

=)

queequeg152 said:
dizam.

is this like a high fence operation? or are all these guys in pens/ cages or what have you...
Nope these animals are well taking care of with lots of space. I see what you are getting at. I raise livestock and have horses,donkey and chickens. Our animals are well taken care of and I wouldnt have anything to do with any kind of shady operation. These people love there animals and a very lot of money goes into there operation.  High fences,shade cloth around the fence. Indoor acsess to barns that are just for them. Very clean grounds and what not. This place is legit,licensed,inspected all that jive. 

Once again I would not have anything to do with any kind of shady place that mistreats animals.Lets not turn this coolness into a peta commercial :P

:rofl: grant. That dude has nothing on me.

nah i wasnt getting at anything. honest.

i was more curious as to whether or not these things could get along in flordia on their own, without special feed or what have you... you know what i mean?

i mean Kuala only eat eucalyptus plants... im assuming these guys have no such specific diets? they get along fine with what ever grows in flordia?

a high fence operation is truely badass imo. if i was rich id have one. id then hire some country folk to teach me to skin and butcher stuff..

Ill be honest I dont have a clue if they need any special feed,im still all new to this. i didnt see any feed or mineral blocks . But they are on grass,looked to be regular ol florida pasture grass to me. 

There's a place not too far from me that has some kangaroos, llamas and wallabies. They have unusually low fencing at around 6' I'm surprised they don't just jump them but I guess they don't have the desire or are too domesticated. Wouldn't  think Illinois weather would be overly good for them though. 

Jeff H said:

But is it certified and 3rd generation? Because it's the LAW!

:rofl:
Asshole :rofl:

D3monic said:
There's a place not too far from me that has some kangaroos, llamas and wallabies. They have unusually low fencing at around 6' I'm surprised they don't just jump them but I guess they don't have the desire or are too domesticated. Wouldn't  think Illinois weather would be overly good for them though. 
Not sure as I learn more ill pass it on. I would think those places have a heavy indoor facility for winter? I mean theres zoo's in Il with all kinds of exotic animals. It was 85 today here so thats kinda how are winter goes.

Jeff H said:

But is it certified and 3rd generation? Because it's the LAW!

:rofl:

Dangit, someone beat me to it :P

But it looks like a great operation, and it doesn't hurt that the little bugger looks cute as hell.

sicman said:
Thanks, I brushed my hair today. Did you see the wallaby though?

I was referring to the wallaby  :party:

Back