• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

mans toilet paper holder

I  gotta have one of these !   :onfire:
IMG_0196.JPG

that looks like a lever drag reel. is the reel broken, or just a repost of someone else's picture? or was the reel never meant to actually work? I'm not familiar with the design, is bigger than what I currently own.  maybe one day

keybrdkid said:
that looks like a lever drag reel. is the reel broken, or just a repost of someone else's picture? or was the reel never meant to actually work? I'm not familiar with the design, is bigger than what I currently own.  maybe one day

I'm not sure if it belongs to moruga or not, but it looks like a real reel!!!

Haha! I always spent very little time in that place, don't want now to find reasons to stay longer. Better do the job and go out fishing!

keybrdkid said:
a repost .     :onfire:

Roguejim said:
Confused?  I still own 3 Shimano TLDs.  Graphite construction, over sized drag washer, practically silent.  Superior to Penn.  There was a fair amount of debate back then over which brand was better.  Still confused? :confused:

shimano, garcia , both great ! pulled a couple of nice muskies ( up in rhinelander ) with both reels .     :onfire:    

Back