vendor Lucky Dog Hot Sauce

I was lucky enough to be one of the recent winners that Scott had last week for the first to reply to a thread. I went with the Pink label. Wow I never thought I would like the smoke flavor in any sauce but boy oh boy was I wrong. It has an amazing flavor profile and just the right amount of heat to make this a really enjoyable hot sauce. This sauce could literally go on anything you want to try it with. Its so good on its own that just sitting there with a tsp of it on its own is great. I would highly recommend this sauce for anyone and everyone looking for a great tasting sauce with medium heat(by my standards). Its a winner Scott and once again a BIG THANK YOU !!!

I am just going to put my ratings for the Pink and Black Label here:

Buying & Shipping: 5/5

Product Description: 5/5 Bullseye

Flavor and Heat: 5/5 Perfect

Although the sauce is not very hot... the flavor matches the heat perfectly so that you get a great balance of the two. I love the smokey flavor (a flavor which has ruined many hot sauces for me in the past). I can tasted the garlic and fruity flavor (due to the pears) and it lines up quite well. I also second this notion to get much larger bottles of it considering I went through about a fifth of the Pink Label in about 5 bites. Great recipe you have going for you. I am not a huge fan of vinegar... so when I tried the sauce and after I noticed the main ingredient... I thought it could have been a trick. Thanks Lucky Dog Hot Sauce for sharing this amazing recipe,

GrowTheHeat

Everyone is always talking about how good LDHS is and I was getting tired of it. Once Scott informed us of the release of Dia Del Perro, I finally decided enough is enough and I jumped on the bandwagon.

I am a big fan of sauces and dips to accompany my food and was excited to get some new stuff in my rotation. I ordered the DDP, Orange, and Pink labels. I ordered Friday (09/12) and received yesterday (09/15). I was beyond impressed with the shipping time, as it arrived in 3 days from California to Nebraska (over the weekend on top of it).

After trying all 3 (my favorite is DDP), I can honestly say I have never had such a good tasting hot sauce with a depth of flavors so unique. I kept looking at the labels asking "WHAT is in this stuff?!"  About a half hour after I was full and finished eating, I found myself back in the fridge looking for something else to put the sauce on.

I LOVE this stuff man - will definitely be ordering again in the near future. Thanks Scott!

outlaw said:
Everyone is always talking about how good LDHS is and I was getting tired of it. Once Scott informed us of the release of Dia Del Perro, I finally decided enough is enough and I jumped on the bandwagon.

I am a big fan of sauces and dips to accompany my food and was excited to get some new stuff in my rotation. I ordered the DDP, Orange, and Pink labels. I ordered Friday (09/12) and received yesterday (09/15). I was beyond impressed with the shipping time, as it arrived in 3 days from California to Nebraska (over the weekend on top of it).

After trying all 3 (my favorite is DDP), I can honestly say I have never had such a good tasting hot sauce with a depth of flavors so unique. I kept looking at the labels asking "WHAT is in this stuff?!"  About a half hour after I was full and finished eating, I found myself back in the fridge looking for something else to put the sauce on.

I LOVE this stuff man - will definitely be ordering again in the near future. Thanks Scott!

Whew - I was a little worried when i read your 1st sentence...lol

Really glad you're diggin' the dog! :woohoo:

Also glad that the new Dia is your favorite!

Thank you again for your order - always awesome to get instant feedback. Even better when it's such high praise - I really appreciate it.
:cheers:

buddy said:
No offense to anyone else, but LDHS is, without doubt, my favorite hot sauce.  I use it on almost everything.  Let me know when you make an IPO!

Thanks Buddy - coming from a guy who makes killer sauces that's high praise indeed. I'm eager to try making your taco sauce recipe (for home entertainment purposes only of course)
:cheers: 

Ordered a four piece set recently.  Shipping was fast, items well packed.  Love the consistency of all the sauces, love the ingredient lists!  Seems I prefer the orange and green labels, as both are almost gone less than a week after they arrived.  Great product.  Great guy to boot.

Back