auction Fresh Pods Charity Auction - Play it again, Sam!

Edit: added another box.

Hey, folks! For those who don't know, I volunteer at a local school doing the the gardening cooking thing with the kids. We're growing a bunch of stuff, including peppers, and have our first ferment up and running.

To help pay for the materials to expand the garden, I thought I'd auction a few SRFBs. For anyone interested, here's what you're bidding on:

* 3 packets of seeds. I'll do my best to make them less common varieties.
* A fat sack o' seasoning powder
* Fresh pods: Peach Bhut Jolokia.

There are three boxes, going to the top three bids. I figure even someone without a lot of cash will have a shot this way. Bids will be accepted until 4:30 PM EST tomorrow; payment is via PayPal. I'm hoping to do a few more of these as more of my plants hit their stride, as it's a really worthwhile project.

Any takers?

Oh, and here's a link to my flog, with some pics I recently added of the school garden:
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/52037-wicked-mikes-2015-growlog/page-6

That's was fast!

Yeah, I've been meaning to get into my PMs. Neck-deep in inventory down at the nursery, plant shows every weekend, broken ankle, blown radiator, etc. Havent forgotten about us, though.

Wicked Mike said:
My MoAs, SB7Js, Tobago Red, Tobago Yellow, and Chocolate SBs all have pods that should be ripening any day now. Those Butch Ts you were asking about before are setting pods, too.

Count me in for a future box of Butch T and MoA's, or one of ea ;)

I'm speechless. I keep telling the kids about the chilehead "pay it forward" mentality in the hope that it will inspire them to try every day to be better people. You guys have really given me an example to show them.

Sold to Justin. Got a few things I'd been meaning to send you anyway. Thanks, man; totally made my week.

Back