• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

BAR S JALAPENO/ CHEESE SAUSAGE

Has any one tried these yet ? their pretty d@mn good ! especially with  CAPPYS BRAIN STRAIN on it !    :onfire:
IMG_0228.JPG

where the hell u been bro ?

96strat said:
Even processed food is good with Cappys Brains
i know thats the bad part processed but hey i only live once  ! guys at work were chirping about it so i gave it a try . 

TrueNorthReptiles said:
How about a Nathan's Jalapeno & Cheddar dog?

How about a locally processed venison dog (shot by your brother) slow roasted over a campfire with just a hint of red pine embers son a sunny July afternoon. On a toasted sesame bun, covered in raw onions, pickled red jalapeños, a slathering of dijon mustard and light dose of shredded stilton?

Sorry. I got carried away there...

Hybrid Mode 01 said:

How about a locally processed venison dog (shot by your brother) slow roasted over a campfire with just a hint of red pine embers son a sunny July afternoon. On a toasted sesame bun, covered in raw onions, pickled red jalapeños, a slathering of dijon mustard and light dose of shredded stilton?

Grill or saute those onions and jalapenos and you're in business!

Hybrid Mode 01 said:

thats o.k. keep going had my attention !  lol    :onfire:
really its CAPPY'S BRAIN STRAIN that sets them off !     :onfire:

As long as you get carried away to my neck of the woods with one or two of those venison dogs
images-42.jpeg

Back