Joyner's Purchase something and get something free

So I want to make sure I worked out all the technical kinks...

For every purchase I will throw in a 1/2 ounce bag of powder. The free item will be something not listed on the site. 

One known constraint - due to allowing the option to choose either glass jar or resealable bag, there may be a case where you can add an out of stock item to the cart. You will get a message inside the cart. This is specific to the fact each option has it's own stock value however the overall stock total could be greater. I will see if there is a better way, trying to avoid over selling out of stock items. 

I will honor this deal for any order prior to April 5, 2015.

Thank you for assisting in advance! 

http://heatmadesimple.com

Yellowfin2na said:
Ordered placed!
Order received, thank you :)

Everything work out OK in the checkout process? 

Still need to add content and descriptions to many products just wanted to give the site a face-lift and new technology. :) 

Yes everything worked great. When does the availability update? For instance when I ordered the chocolate ghost it said availability "3". I looked again just now and it still says "3" still.

Yellowfin2na said:
Yes everything worked great. When does the availability update? For instance when I ordered the chocolate ghost it said availability "3". I looked again just now and it still says "3" still.
Thanks for the feedback, let me check on that but it should have been right away. 

Since I'm mad at you, I think you should print shorter labels and re-shoot them all so people can see the powder ...

I just picked mine (in a rush, achem) by powder aesthetics, through the keyhole view of it above and below the label ...

;)

grantmichaels said:
Since I'm mad at you, I think you should print shorter labels and re-shoot them all so people can see the powder ...

I just picked mine (in a rush, achem) by powder aesthetics, through the keyhole view of it above and below the label ...

;)
I am going to shoot them all in a fancy white bowl and display them that way for viewing....did not like the back shot I had previously done. 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I am going to shoot them all in a fancy white bowl and display them that way for viewing....did not like the back shot I had previously done. 

I agree. That shot could work, but you'd need a tilt-shift lens to dial in the narrow DOF for the front-center ...

90 tilt-shift w/ 1.4x TC is money for that shot, especially on a crop sensor ... the 90 T/S has the spare sharpness to burn (the TC) ...

Control freak's dream ...

I quite like product photography, actually ...

grantmichaels said:

I agree. That shot could work, but you'd need a tilt-shift lens to dial in the narrow DOF for the front-center ...

90 tilt-shift w/ 1.4x TC is money for that shot, especially on a crop sensor ... the 90 T/S has the spare sharpness to burn (the TC) ...

Control freak's dream ...

I quite like product photography, actually ...
I didn't shoot that one above with the same lens as the current shots..using a 100MM MACRO

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I didn't shoot that one above with the same lens as the current shots..using a 100MM MACRO

the new one w/ IS? ... that's what I'm replacing my 90 T/S with, actually ...

reminds me, I need to do some buy & sell at miranda ...

change out the 17 T/S for a 70-200 II IS, and the 90 T/S for a 100 MACRO IS ...

manual focus was fun, for a while ... time to get some AF back, now, though ...

Yeah I have the 70 - 200 II F 2.8 IS and this is the non IS 100 MM MACRO 2.8, still need to sell my F4 70 - 200 L is excellent shape. Hope to find some nifty white small bowls to use to displace the products outside the jar...different than what is everywhere else ya know

D3monic said:
Manual is the only way to go with macro imo. Mine has auto but it never focuses where or how you want. It's an older lens though. Canon 100mm macro.
I shoot manual mode but auto focus for most part then again I have a lot of control over all the focus points. 

D3monic said:
Yeah, the struggle is real lol....might just use the same ones you posted from Khol's - Just need to find the right angle 

Thanks for the suggestions, ton of work to do on the new site but was tired of talking about upgrading yet not doing it hahahah

Back