Hot Sauce Give-away Contest

salsalady

Business Member
In celebration of 10,000 posts by me, it's a good time to do a give away contest for some Texas Creek goodies!

I missed the actual 10,000th post, it just slipped right by, so I'll take post #10,111 to post this contest. :lol:

The rules are pretty simple.  Post something pepper-related here and you'll be entered into a drawing for 3 different packages of Texas Creek goodies.  The post can be a short story, your favorite chile, why you love THP, a picture of your seedlings, dried pods, powder or frozen chiles, heck, even a Smiley of -mouthonfire- will get you into the hat.  How difficult is that? (pics not necessary).

I'll let this go until  12:01AM April 1, 2015.  Everyone who's posted will have their name in the drawing for one of 3 prize boxes. 

TC products 2012.JPG

Disclaimer- the above picture is most of Texas Creek's products, the 3 prize boxes will not all have everything, and there will be some other goodies added.  I'll post pictures later of the actual prize sets.

further disclaimer....although I have over 10k posts....probably only about 25 are worthwhile.  The rest...it's all fun! :D

Ready, Set...POST!   

Edit- Here's the prize box choices.  Winners can choose what heat level they want-

Medium-
IMG_4250_zpscxzvod3e.jpg

Hot-
IMG_4252_zps3rdgipnb.jpg

Scorcher-
IMG_4254_zpsghbvipml.jpg

Descriptions are in Post #70.

EDIT-  I didn't specify to start with but this is free shipping for US and military APO/FPO addresses.  If you are overseas, and are willing to help with shipping, you are welcome to enter the drawing.  The price difference for a Medium Flat Rate Boxes to most international countries is about $50.  If you are willing to pay for international shipping, this is a great opportunity to get ahold of about $120 worth of goods for $50.

neoguy said:
I miss Scovie, tell him to come back.... :confused: .please...... ;)

Great offer, thanks!!!

will do~
Durham Bull said:
Dancing Pepper works!

D3monic said:
Ooo sweet, good deal! Would love to try some of your stuff but unemployed so can't order. Perfect opportunity!

One my favorite plants, fidalga roxa

perfect opportunity!  and that is a cool plant!
JoynersHotPeppers said:
CBDls_MWEAAlhS9.jpg

Thanks Anne!

I was going to disqualify you until I realized it's BEER!  :woot:
wayright said:
Thanks for the awesome contest  :cool:

Oh yea! 

GO HAWKS 

:P
Kevin

Go Hawks!  But right now it's Go DAWGS as in Gonzaga Bulldogs in the Sweet 16.  I see you opened the (for novelty only, do not injest) capsaicin powder~~~~~:scowl:  :lol:
socalgardengal said:
Thanks for the chance to play :) Your sauce has to be better than these right?!?!?!
20150326_152325_zpspyjqtfrc.jpg

Is that really a question?  :lol:  looking forward to meeting you at the LA expo~
meinchoh said:
Great contest!!! Hey! What DID happen with Scovie?!?! Did he run away with Nigel?? Miss those old stalwarts....
dunno :shrug:

Everyone- post something pepper related.  You'll all be in no matter what, I just want some cool pics, stories, jokes;  you don't have to post pics as I know that's a challenge for some, just say something chile-related.

And someone could even take THAT literally and post "something chile-related" as their post!  :lol:

This one is all about the fun~ 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I try almost any beer once! 

and twice if it's free, right?  :lol:

We have a very nice habanero hard cider made by a cider house in Port Angeles, WA

socalgardengal said:
Oh my that sounds Amazing!
It's pretty good, a nice cider flavor and then the little burn....remind me when it's close to the CA show, I'll bring you one :cool:

IMG_2494.JPG

Good friends of ours from Texas ( rhome ) sent me these , as a gift for sending them pepper dirt . they really love it . well any way i took these to work today 2 are hot sauces and 1 is CHILI EXRACT 800,000 . its called satins blood . a so called chili head guy who has tried my pods and dirt wanted a taste this morning.
now remember this is at 6:15 a.m. at work . i tried a dot first and yes it was scorching . now i told him not to use to much more . so he blotched a nice size   (pencil eraser ) on his hand and lick it all . i was o.k. here we go ! he hiccuped, tears , a couple of coughs . i said u o.k. he said yeah. well on his way back to his work area he tells my partner don't do it . Half hour later i looked over and didn't see him . his partner said what you do poison him ? laughing ! i said nah , well he came back , i asked him are u o.k. he said now i am , i said ? he said he went outside and threw up ! man i couldn't hold back the laughs !  got a second shifter so called chili head with some before i left , he put it on a piece of skirt steak he brought for lunch , he read the bottle and i told him , he pounded a huge blotch on his steak ! i was like not good bro , he said what do i do ? i told him to spread it onto the rest of the meat he had . he ate the original piece ( which had a nice blotch on it ) and bammo ,!  tears , gagging . man i laughed ! well the buzzer went off . he took off to the bathroom and i preceded to head home . i'll find out if he made it through the night !  funny stuff ! 
:onfire:

Back