vendor Hellfire Hot Sauce

I didn't see or find anything in the vendor section for Hellfire Hot Sauce (hellfirehotsauce.com) so I figured I'd go ahead and start one.

I've heard good things about their sauces lately and last week they had a one day 50% off all sauces sale so I figured it was the perfect time to try. They delivered fast and everything was individually bubble wrapped and arrived in perfect condition. They tossed in a few freebies (magnet, pen, stickers) as well. I haven't cracked any open yet but I will soon and will try and remember to come back and post here how they were. Great experience with this vendor.

Sauces in the pics (left to right): Blueberry Hell, First Blood, Devil's Gold, The Elixir, Fear This, Pure Hell

3.24.15 Peppers and Joyners, Hellfire Products 067.JPG

3.24.15 Peppers and Joyners, Hellfire Products 072.JPG

D3monic said:
They got bad ass label art, love the look of the blueberry skulls. 

Yep I love their art. The website is great as well. They have some damn cool collectible art bottles it looks like. I guess like Blairs. Not sure how often/when they release them. I only just heard about them a few weeks ago.

Scorched said:

How was it? Think the Fear This is their hottest. It's reaper. It's the one I was thinking of trying first. That or the Blueberry Hell
it was good, had a strong reaper flavor.  That's all i could pick up on flavor.  Still not as hot as the stuff Ed had on his booth next door.

Nice haul! I kicked myself for missing out on that 50% off sale- I was a few hours late when I found out about the offer. (I did manage to score the deal on Yellowbird's Sriracha sauces a week or so before, but that's just not the same..lol..) I always put off getting these even though I really want to try them all! The higher price I guess...hence the sale = killer deal!! The First Blood (I always think 'Rambo' :cool: ) sounds great with the mix of peppers it has. I have Cajohns 'Scorch' sauce I want to compare it to as it also is a mixup of different hot/superhots- has a great mash style textureto it as well..like Cappy's.  Enjoy!

jedisushi06 - Did you sample the IZombie from Ed? That stuff was way hotter than I expected, downright surprised me! Full blown Reaper flavor, and at 60 (or 65%??) percentage of peppers- lit me up great with just a tiny bit! Any chance you got to sample the 'Turd'- I have asked several times about that..no response, I'll have to ask in person I guess (if I ever catch him in person). All I know is that the turd was given out at a prior festival/show and I just wanted any further info..to at least live vicariously through others' testimony.

Alchymystic said:
Nice haul! I kicked myself for missing out on that 50% off sale- I was a few hours late when I found out about the offer. (I did manage to score the deal on Yellowbird's Sriracha sauces a week or so before, but that's just not the same..lol..) I always put off getting these even though I really want to try them all! The higher price I guess...hence the sale = killer deal!! The First Blood (I always think 'Rambo' :cool: ) sounds great with the mix of peppers it has. I have Cajohns 'Scorch' sauce I want to compare it to as it also is a mixup of different hot/superhots- has a great mash style textureto it as well..like Cappy's.  Enjoy!

jedisushi06 - Did you sample the IZombie from Ed? That stuff was way hotter than I expected, downright surprised me! Full blown Reaper flavor, and at 60 (or 65%??) percentage of peppers- lit me up great with just a tiny bit! Any chance you got to sample the 'Turd'- I have asked several times about that..no response, I'll have to ask in person I guess (if I ever catch him in person). All I know is that the turd was given out at a prior festival/show and I just wanted any further info..to at least live vicariously through others' testimony.
yeah Ed gave me the Chocolate Venom, chocolate bhutlah tincture.  So fucking hot, nothing was hot after that, i tried the reaper mash about 40 mins after the tincture, didn't even phase me.

Back