for-sale Plants for sale

I have 5 packs of plants for sale.  I have never shipped plants before, but I am sure I will do fine.  I will follow well practiced examples.  These average between 3" - 6".

What you will receive:
7 Pot Red
Devil's Tongue Yellow
Moruga Scorpion
Naga Morich
Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate

$25 shipped priority mail

Heat pack is $3.50 extra

PM for express mail quote

Skuba Steve - I've started selling locally but still afraid of taking the plunge into shipping.  Wish you very much luck for being brave.

I feel horrible. I did not think these would be in the condition they are in. Please pm me if anyone's plants are not salvageable and I will get a refund processed.
Needless to say, I will never try this again.

No worries I'm not really upset about it but when shipping anything you have to take into consideration 3 dimensional rotation as these packages are handled by conveyor belts and machines (besides people) which don't care about this side up markings on the box. I'm sure there is a way to package your plants safely but you will need to go back to the drawing board on the design of the packaging. You may even wish to consider bare root shipping.

Scuba_Steve said:
I feel horrible. I did not think these would be in the condition they are in. Please pm me if anyone's plants are not salvageable and I will get a refund processed.
Needless to say, I will never try this again.

I am going to post up the pictures, and some suggestions and pictures of how 3x other people have done it far more successfully =)

The worst problem is that w/ 3x having come completely free and ended up loose in a pile of soil, I don't know which they are because they look so similar ...

I've kept everything so clearly labeled this time around, that that aspect is the worst part for me ...

But yeah, the inside of the box was a massacre, I'm afraid ...

We'll see how they look tomorrow, after getting repotted ...

PS - It didn't seem the rootballs were rooted to the soil in the cups, really ... were they plugs that you potted up to ship, or is the soil just that dry? ...

Back