THE CHILEMAN SITE IS NOW LIVE!! (www.thechileman.org)

Hi Guys Im new to this forum but some of you will know me from other forums.

As some of you will know, I have spent the last 6 months or so developing THE WORLDS MOST COMPREHENSIVE, FULLY ILLUSTRATED CHILE PEPPER DATABASE for the benefit of all chile enthusiasts and new growers inparticular.

THE SITE IS NON COMMERCIAL AND TOTALLY FREE TO ALL USERS.

A big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this project, I could'nt have done this without your help.

The database contains detailed information on over 3500 varieties (yes, three and a half thousand varieties!) as well as over 2500 illustrations to help you learn more about these fantastic plants, give you some ideas of what to grow & identify what your growing. The database can be searched by name,alaphbet, species, heat level and country of origin/association (or a combination of all of these).

I have also put together a wide selection of detailed guides on everything you need to know on Chile peppers; from transplanting seeds, through to nurturing these fantastic plants and preparing mouth watering recipes.

The site is under constant development and content is being added on a weekly basis. Look out for exclusive guest articles from many of the worlds top chiles growers and authors who will be imparting their words of wisdom on all aspects of chile growing on the site in the months ahead.

I hope you enjoy the site and would welcome your feedback on both the sites current content and your wishes for future development.

To avoid being spammed, the feedback section is at the bottom of the database search page. :lol:

www.thechileman.org

Mark

Welcome John. I just spent half an hour tooling around on your new site before popping in here. Nice job.

Perhaps you'd like to list this site amongst your chili forums, I'm certain Hot Pepper won't mind.

T

In an attempt to spread the word of this great forum overseas (particularly Europe/UK) Im delighted to report that the Hot Pepper forum has been added to our recommended forums on the chileman site:

http://www.thechileman.org/forum.php

Due to Tinas influence, I did originally flag the forum as Candian - DOH!!!

I hope it draws more poeple here

mark

Back