• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Chocolate Brainstrain

IMG_0234.JPG

1 of 4 of my highly prized chocolate brainstrains , just itching to get out and grow !     :onfire:

moruga welder said:
attachicon.gif
IMG_0234.JPG

1 of 4 of my highly prized chocolate brainstrains , just itching to get out and grow !     :onfire:

Looks great! (But I bet it would look a lot better if you moved it in front of the window and took a lighter pic!  ;) )

Do that beautiful plant some justice, man!

Hybrid Mode 01 said:

Looks great! (But I bet it would look a lot better if you moved it in front of the window and took a lighter pic!  ;) )

Do that beautiful plant some justice, man!
yes your right , thought it would turn out lighter than it did , it was bright in the kitchen at the time . right now she's back with her 3 siblings soaking up the lumens !   :onfire:

moruga welder said:
yes your right , thought it would turn out lighter than it did , it was bright in the kitchen at the time . right now she's back with her 3 siblings soaking up the lumens !   :onfire:
Frank bet you 24 hour surveillance on these don't you.

mpicante said:
Frank bet you 24 hour surveillance on these don't you.
 you know , very few  have these yet and i believe their the ones who created it   , i don't won't to lose them , wanting to see some pods !  they'll look cool next to the yellow brains .  1 chocolate will be in a container all alone tho .    :onfire:

jedisushi06 said:
seed source?
i've been waiting for that question . right now i was asked to plead the 5th . my friend will let me know .
D3monic said:
Nice N big. Damn that green house of yours. Can't wait to get one here eventually. 
i've got bigger than that and been topped , branches 8" out like bushes .      :onfire:

Back