• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Scotch Bonnet?

Thanks MW!

Yeah, got late to my seeds this season. If you ever need some plants, my nursery has many the superhots.
Stuff Home Depot don't got :-)

Dave

stoney's_ghost said:

Nice! Healthy looking plant.

moruga welder said:
thats great to see ! these nurseries around here have nothing close to that , habanero ( orange ) thats about it .      :onfire:

Try asking the owner if you're looking for anything specific. Having worked in a greenhouse, I can tell you they tend to have access to way more varieties than they keep on the racks. 

Hybrid Mode 01 said:

Nice! Healthy looking plant.

Try asking the owner if you're looking for anything specific. Having worked in a greenhouse, I can tell you they tend to have access to way more varieties than they keep on the racks. 
will have to keep that in mind  !  TKS !   :onfire:  

Very nice healthy looking plant.What's the name of that nursery I'm not too far from Duarte.As a matter of fact I'd say I'm 15 or 20 minutes away depending on traffic of course.

This one is called Blue Hills Nursery in Whittier. Awesome selection including Butch-T, Fatali, and some other superhots. About 40 varieties of peppers. If your a tomotoe plant fanatic..this is the place. About 100 varieties.

Another favorite nursery that I've been going to for years with good selection is San Gabriel Nursery.

But you have to get to Blue Hills. Nice healthy dark green plants!

Dave

Oh so it's in Whittier.I will definitely stop by and check them out.Thank you.I like that Scotch Bonnet you have!!!

Nursery I got some plants from last year had scotch bonnets but they grew out rounder not the crown shape. Still tasty as hell. Good enough I saved seeds and am growing 3-4 this year. I also had picked up a 4 pack of orange habs and had one that was a random cross. Grew different than the others and threw out these pods.

Was hotter than habs and tasted a little better too. I want to say it was maybe crossed with a Bhut but we will never know. I saved seeds and am growing it this year as well. Hope they grow out like this but so far it looks similar to my other hab plants. 

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble here..so I'll kindly say that looking at the photo closely. It's a Jamaican mushroOm or also called JamaicaN squash...

As for the San Gabe nursery. I agree that they have a good selection. ..although I think they are usually priced at $5. I go to the sunset nursery and the one in Glendora nursery. .. their sEctio. Of super hots are maybe but 3-4...
only time will tell...

Back