• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My garden

MygardenP1000006.jpg

My plants in the garden grow slow this year after problems with last frost, dears attack,wind & another elements,here are the variety I'm growing so far if they have the time to ripe:
Amazon,Uanero,Angkor sunrice,Caiene,Galapagoense(CGN22208),Galapagoense(97450083),Cap1546,Habanero Cappuccino,Trotollino Amarosa,Purple Chichana,Rota Basco,Island delight,Kogi,Korubo,Mustard,Hot pepper Hasain,Jalapa,Assam,Little bird of Guyana,Grif 9197,Laungi,Poinsettia,Eximium,Lanceolatum,Florida bird,Tovari(if plant make it 4 inches tall),Firefox,BGH1725(yellow),Microcarpum(PI260567),Sham el Sheh(red),Fatalii,Red chili,Bonda Ma Jackque,Israeli chili,Aribibi/Arivivi Gusano,Verengata,Explosive Amber,PI 355394,Fire Serrano,Devil tongue,Aji Limo,Piri-Piri,Chiilcualce Rojo,Donne Sali,Congo Brown,Buth Jolokia,7 Molhos,Heart Throb,Black Pearl,Scoth Bonnet,Pretty in the purple,Madam Janette(yellow),Cherry bomb,Mariachi,Shezchwan,African bird orange,Singapore,Bulgarian spicy,Orange teapoy,Santa Fe Grande,Timlin bird,U.S.D.A 159263,Aji Yuquitania,Fatalii x Peruvian Chinense,Yellow Goronong,Chaysa Rosso,Island hellfire,Aji Chombo,Tiger theeth,Salmon,Peruvian Serlano,Goat:mouthonfire:

Stunning! Look at all your beautiful greenery! (I miss green grass its like the surface of mars here!)
What variety are the tallest plants in your pic? Some look really tall and are they all this years?
You've done well!

Thanks QuadShot, I put the wire around the garden if not dears destroy the garden like was first year anyway I had to spray some dear repellent ones a month to keep those animals away.

tori said:
Stunning! Look at all your beautiful greenery! (I miss green grass its like the surface of mars here!)
What variety are the tallest plants in your pic? Some look really tall and are they all this years?
You've done well!

Thanks , the tallest one is Island Hellfire they are all from this year the only think is some of those plants are start from seeds late when I lost 80 plant due to frost here in Ohio on May of 27 this year. :lol:

tori said:
You've done well!

I'm sorry Tori I was thinking on peppers plant that tall plants you seeds around are tomatoes plants.:P

Ahh Beautiful Ohio!! I miss the open fields and green pastures of that place, I used to live in Salem no too far from ya. That garden in that scenery of yours 915river is awesome! Great job with the 2nd generation, I'm sorry to hear about you 80 plant loss do to frost. Keep your 12 gauge with slug ready for the deer there! :)

Thanks Pepp3rFreak it is nice only if dears not around also I have 2 1/2 acres land it is hard to keep up with garden & lot of grass around take me 3 hours with tractor to do it I'm 62 year old man & try to manage all those thinks by my self because garden is my passion & love to have all bunch new variety every year keep me busy & shape.

62 and maintaining 2.5 acres of landscaping is pretty impressive any way you look at it. Hell, i'm 34 and don't know if i could do it. Your plants look awesome. :D H

Thanks to all of you folks for compliment & excuse me for my English writing you can see it that I misspell words sometime I was born in Serbia & come over 1971 at age 25 become U.S citizen but I still make mistake writing,I guess maybe the age.There they use to call me "Buca' nick name here they call me Wally could pronounce my really name Vladan.

WOW!:onfire: That's lots of peppers. Nice looking garden you have there, and things are looking mighty healthy as well. Who'd have thought anything could grow so well that close to the Cuyahoga River. :lol: Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful garden and land Wally. It looks like paradise for a gardener. Also, I'm impressed you are able to keep it all up. I sure couldn't!

Chris

cmpman1974 said:
Beautiful garden and land Wally. It looks like paradise for a gardener. Also, I'm impressed you are able to keep it all up. I sure couldn't!

Chris

Thanks Chris my friend you no what happen I want in my garden & I was looking the plants & what I saw morning doves in container where I had C.Eximium the birds broke the plant on half it was abouth 12-15" long I hope the plant recover from small tiny roots.:(

Nice Garden 915..wish I had garden like that. I think you may be able to expand your garden just a bit, if needed. ;)

thanks for sharing.

Back