• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Romy6 2015

Just pepper pictures 

Side garden 

photo_zps637e565c.jpg

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsa80761d3.jpg[

Atomic SBJ7, , Orand dixie, orange blob ,  cutter and Orange bhut 

[IMG]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps8a591450.jpg

Unkown wild cross . Little black pods

photo_zpsa0489980.jpg

Aji Amarillo

photo_zps4b603b64.jpg

Pink Tiger

photo_zps4b56e980.jpg

Flexosoum

photo_zps555f268e.jpg

The big Lava is still alive . He was about 10 feet but now more like 8 feet . Been fighting mealy bugs again 

photo_zps701fb694.jpg

I also have a cheater tank AKA aerogarden . It is so nice 

Chocolate brain 

photo_zps1fdff600.jpg

Thanks for checking my stuff out  :party:

Glad you got a glog going on now Jamie
Your plants are looking good seems everyone is getting some size of cheaters box lol
I container garden myself going to put some stuff in the ground mainly my baccatums & Tomatoes like the heirloom beefstakes .
I make raised beds out of those small plastic kiddy pools have pokes holes & cut the bottom out of one that my spicy hot oregano is in .
I am going to do that to more this year & going big on flowers for beneficial insects & pollination bees and butterflies etc
That is a big lava plant did not know they got that big thought they be more like habaneros type growth habit
I will certainly be following you best of luck this season looking to be a great one!

romy6 said:
Unkown wild cross . Little black pods

photo_zpsa0489980.jpg

just as a matter of fact, i'll be sending RM some seeds later this week, and he'll have a couple that i reserved for you if you're interested ...

some pepper that grows "wild" in MIA and looks to possibly be quite similar to cumari or chiripita ...

Interested to know more about your Atomic SB7J .... I know the SB7J grows out two different pod shapes one being "grass hut" and the other " mushroom cloud" ... the reason I ask is that last season I received some seed that said "Atomic SB" late arriving so only managed to get three pods ... these I can only describe as bell shaped ... any information would be greatly received Jamie

Trident chilli said:
Interested to know more about your Atomic SB7J .... I know the SB7J grows out two different pod shapes one being "grass hut" and the other " mushroom cloud" ... the reason I ask is that last season I received some seed that said "Atomic SB" late arriving so only managed to get three pods ... these I can only describe as bell shaped ... any information would be greatly received Jamie
I was wondering about the atomic sb7j myself thought it might of been your own version or something
So dito to what Trident Chili said

Awright, Jamie on board!  You have some nice peppers
going there, buddy!  The little flexuosum looks great.

The unknown cross looks pubescent, or am I seeing things.  
Again.  Will be cool to watch it grow out.

Very cool stuff going! I really like the flexuosum. Do you have multiple flexuosum plants going? They are self-infertile right?

Pink tiger is looking great. That lava is a freaking monster. Can only imagine how many pods that thing puts on. Love the chocolate Brain. Hell all of your plants are looking good. Some really sweet varieties man

Thanks all for the good vibes :)

Trident chilli said:

I think it's just a gnarly pheno from the original . I received a pod from my friend Matt ( mggold86) and it looks like a nomal  SBJ7 that has crossed with a brainstrain and was really hot . Sorry I don't have more info . 
suchen said:
Very cool stuff going! I really like the flexuosum. Do you have multiple flexuosum plants going? They are self-infertile right?

I have three Flex's going right now . All peppers to my knowledge are self pollinating these are just much trickier to pollinate . So I don't think you would need several to pollinate one another . But I am by no means and expert.  Mine have been dropping flowers like mad . Hoping one sets soon. 

Since my epson salt treatment everyone is greening up 

photo_zps6d60689a.jpg

photo_zps44c5704d.jpg

From PaulG his not white hab with stinger . First pod had no stinger . Looks like the better weather and nutrients is helping pod formation 

photo_zps170d2154.jpg

Cap 691 really like this plant 

photo_zps8798c8f5.jpg

Tovarii

photo_zps259dcbb8.jpg

Aji Amarillo has huge flowers 

photo_zps9b1ca8b9.jpg

And my mystery plant flower . Any experts wanna help with a diagnosis . My buddy prodigal_son thinks it may be a galapagoense X black pearl both he grew when seeds were formed

photo_zps9a912d12.jpg

Back