wanted WTB - Fresh pods - Ghost, Fatalii, Savina

Am looking for some fresh pods:

Any type of ghost or fatalii and red savinas.

Please PM me if you can help out. 

Thanks!

I wish you luck, but fresh pods might be a bit hard to acquire this time of year. You might hit up Sicman and Pepperlover.

TrueNorthReptiles said:
I wish you luck, but fresh pods might be a bit hard to acquire this time of year. You might hit up Sicman and Pepperlover.

Thanks. I know it might be hard this time of year but I have to try. Sicman reached out but hasn't responded to my other topic since I asked how much 15 lbs of savinas would cost me. 

I would highly recommend doing business with him. I have multiple times and I have always gotten excellent quality peppers.

TrueNorthReptiles said:
I would highly recommend doing business with him. I have multiple times and I have always gotten excellent quality peppers.

I would love to but don't want to bug him. Also, 15 lbs is HUGE! I'd buy it though if it's a good price. But I still need the other pods too from someone. 

Do you live near any farmer markets? Even is small ass Delaware I can score as many habs as I want..Thai, Serrano, Manzano and jals as well

I do live near several in the South Bay Area of California and you cannot find anything hotter than a Serrano.

Hayward/Castro Valley markets have habanero's. Also they are at every store I shop at in the Central Valley where I live. The going price here for nice habs is $3.99 a lb.

Back