• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Strawberry ghost pepper jam

I purchased a jar out of the pepper palace on the mall side of Bass Pro Shops in Orlando, along with five or six different things. I took the jam to work with me all excited to have it for breakfast on English muffins with my coworkers only to find it was moldy on the top. I took a few photos and emailed it to the company and they said they would mail me a replacement. When I received it they actually sent me two jars. Now that was nice and unexpected. The jam was very tasty. Tomorrow we are going with bagles cream cheese and the jam with our coffee. YAY peppers

That sounds very good!!!
As hard as you and Lori work, I am sure that sometimes you could use an extra kick with your coffee!!! LOL
Have you got her to try it yet???

That was also very good of them to make it right and then to double up the jars was awesome...

The jam was delicious! Made some bagels spread with cream cheese and the jam, English muffins and the jam, pb&Ghost pepper jam...about it so far. The couple co workers that were brave enough to give it a go really liked it as well. The one with the strawberry allergy........not so much (Thank god for epi lol).

Lori did try it Bill, however she wasn't fond of it saying it was too spicy. Ah well more for me .........

The local Farmers Market has killer jams but the hottest pepper they use is jalapenos so I'll buy my favorite jam (Apricot with brandy) and add a drop of Pure Evil to each serving. 

i'm making aji pineapple pineapple jelly today, but i wish the strawberries i had didn't get moldy otherwise i'd make strawberry aji pineapple jelly instead

this is what got me back into wanting to make more hot items and growing again.... i purchased a jar and it was awesome.... but at almost $10 a jar here, i need to make some myself.lol

ooooh, i may make something to this effect, i think strawberry peach bhut jolokia jam would be a good one!  i dont think i'll sere them till late this year, and my strawberries plants i just planted this year  :confused:

gangaskan said:
ooooh, i may make something to this effect, i think strawberry peach bhut jolokia jam would be a good one!  i dont think i'll sere them till late this year, and my strawberries plants i just planted this year  :confused:
we just made a strawberry carolina reaper jam, it is wonderful tasting.

gangaskan said:
That sounds nice, I am making strawberry peach bhut jolokia, and strawberry red bhut jolokia fruit roll ups today on the dehydrator

BamsBBQ said:
we just made a strawberry carolina reaper jam, it is wonderful tasting.
That sounds :hot:

Back