I'm glad I was directed here

Hello from extreme northern California. I'm glad to find this site and other related sites. I'm always glad to find places where I can glean info on pepper growing. This looks like another good one but I haven't checked out alot yet. I have grown peppers for years with some successes and some dismal failures. This year I started my own seed but this has been the most dismal year yet. But I'm am looking forward to getting better prepared and learning alot from many of you. I am deffinately a learner for now and not a teacher. I grow someother veges as well but peppers are my favs. I like to dehydrate them and turn them into pepper flakes, my favorite form of preservation and looking forward to some pepper jams and jellys in the future. Oh, I like to talk too lol but I'll try to cut it shorter more often than not when I can. Have a nice day.

Hey ND! Glad ya found your way in here. Isn't this a dynamite place. Lot more info here than just chit-chat. Like me I imagine you're looking for the content available here. And, the activity here is awesome, I can't keep up with the various threads. Constant activity here. How's that garlic coming along? If ya need more let me know. But if you have it going you'll have more than you'll know what to do with before long. Good seeing you here.

Thanks all for the greetings. And to you again Poblano. Yes there is lots of activity here. The garlic wasn't doing so well so after awhile I pulled it up. Itis small but there are several cloves that I plan on planting this fall and see if they do better next year. This has been one messed up year for gardening here. But the overwintering info is exactly what I am immediately interested in.
On another subject to Alabama Jack, I was born and raised around Justin, you probably know that place. Got drunk for the first time at 18 in a bar called Paul's Step down lounge. Ain't that special....just kidding on the special. Is thatplace still there? Haven't been to Texas in about 35 years. Have a nice day all.

Hi Pepperdigger, and welcome from Australia,

yea Great Place here too, heaps of info and if you can't find just ask and im sure some1 will be able to help you :)

DickT said:
What were you drinking? welcome from Baltimore. Cheers
It would have been beer back them, we once got kicked out of there for getting caught with two six packs we brought in. :lol::lol: And thanks again for the welcome and I want to grow some of them nagas next year.:hell::onfire:

theHippySeedCo said:
Hi Pepperdigger, and welcome from Australia,

yea Great Place here too, heaps of info and if you can't find just ask and im sure some1 will be able to help you :)
Hey my step daughter has been to Aussie land about five times and intends to move there some day. She loves it, has friends in Sidney, once spent a week with the Aborigines. One friend from Sidney is a shark fisherman. She says she will take us there on vacation someday :):rolleyes::)

Greetings from Florida and allow me to introduce myself. I am the unoffical thread hijacker here on The hot pepper. If you need me to steer a thread WWWWAAAAAYYYYYY off course, i'm your man.

Back