email feeds

i don't think email notifications have been coming for a couple of hours ...

no big deal on my end, but it seemed awfully quiet and then i found out it wasn't ...

if it's just me, looks like Hotmail blacklisted THP domain possibly ...

I checked my THP settings a minute ago, but they looks unchanged ...

Haven't received an email notification or digest email since sometime yesterDAY ...

Oh schwell!

(Please click on “Expand All" or "Expand" to view full contents of this response)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Outlook.com Support. This is Raleigh and I'm glad to assist you for today. I reviewed your post and I understand that your unable to receive emails from thehotpepper.com. No worries! Rest assured that I'll do my best to assist you.

We would like to inform you that if thehotpepper.com is a service wherein you need to subscribe in order to receive emails from them, we suggest that you check if you're still subscribe to it. However, if you're not, kindly subscribe back to see if you can receive emails from them.

In the event that you're already subscribed, we suggest that you unsubscribe first and associate yourself to their service again to fix the issue.

We also recommend that you create an email rule that contains "thehotpepper.com" and have it moved to your inbox. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

1. In your Outlook.com Inbox, click the gear icon beside your Profile name.
2. Click "Manage rule".
3. Click "New".
4. On the first box, select "Sender contains", then type in the email address "thehotpepper.com" .
5. Under Do the following select "Move to", then select "Inbox".

In addition to this, we suggest that you add the sender to your "Safe Senders List". Kindly follow the steps below on how to initiate it:

1. Sign in your account at https://outlook.com
2.Click the gear/ Options icon, and then click Options.
3. Under Preventing junk email, click Safe and blocked senders, then click Safe Senders
4. Follow the instructions on your screen.

Aside from adding them to your safe senders list and creating an email rule, we propose that you add the sender to your contact list by following the steps below:

1. Find a message from the sender’s current email address and open it.
2. In the message header, click Add to contacts beside the sender’s name. The email address will be added to your contact list.

I hope with the instructions above, you can now receive emails from thehotpepper.com. Rest assured that we are constantly finding ways to innovate and to improve our products so that you will have a great overall experience with us.

Thanks.

Note: To check the status of your request, kindly refrain from deleting our email notification. If you haven't received another notification in 24 hours, you can view the agent's response on URL link provided on the notification email.

Don't worry, I use gmail accolunts for work and dev and important things ...

But yeah, I have a Hotmail account, still ...

Danielle still uses her AOL email ... drives me fucking crazy (how slow their mail server is if there's an attachment) ...

I'd go nuts if my email was full of notifications from here. Only ones I get are if I get a personal message. I'm on here often enough I'll see it. 

No, this is good for everyone ...

Now I won't poll and I'll reply less to the one's I've been frequenting while just trying to monitor the one's I like to follow ...

Also, I don't see the one's that are just a meme pic, because the email doesn't contain the pics ...
D3monic said:
I'd go nuts if my email was full of notifications from here. Only ones I get are if I get a personal message. I'm on here often enough I'll see it. 

Well, also I should add, two rules a) move them into a subfolder of the inbox, and b) mark them read ...

So I guess that's how I manage the part which would concern you ...

No spam came from here. Wasn't THP.

I was under email blackout for like 2-3 weeks.

It's possible it was at any hop along the way and/or Hotmail - although I did inquire w/ them ...

Whatever, happy to be back on the push nipple ...

grantmichaels said:
email notifications just came back - did you HUP the message-queue server? ;)
Hotmail had a blacklist and it was removed today.

Who uses hotmail?? :lol:

It's one of mine ... my oldest one ... I keep it for posterity.

Didn't get rich of it, #toobad =)

If you all will just have your girlfriend's and wive's get out the sharpie tonight, though ... could be a totally different story.

I'll put that turn of the century rate-my-body UI back on that bad boy and everyone can get down w/ some kokigami ...

i think the mail queue needs HUP'd again, or Hotmail has blacklisted THP again ... one or the other ...

it wasn't sending emails for a few days, and then it spewed the stack early-morning's ago around 4:10AM, and it's still not been sending notification again for about a day ...

just an FYI ... i'm getting them at the site, but not getting notification emails reliably for a few days now ...

CHEERS!

Back